ADVERTISEMENT

2017 top 25

En4cr

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Travesty...... Drew Cobb from Sheldon not in top 25. Ask anyone who watched him in Platinum bracket games in Sheldon / Franklin Summer Jam!

EN4CR- No need to get worked up. That is someones opinion. If the kid is truly a top 25, I'm sure he will come home from Vegas with D1 offers. If that happens, your complaint is valid.

No worries EN4CR ..... CalHi sports has drew number 42 in state and Number 7 in NorCal. Also Elishja Duplechan at 45 state and 8 NorCal. Someone is paying attention

No worries EN4CR ..... CalHi sports has drew number 42 in state and Number 7 in NorCal. Also Elishja Duplechan at 45 state and 8 NorCal. Someone is paying attention

Thanks HEAT, If NCP missed so bad with a Cal Hi Nor Cal #7, there must be others missing. Focus always seems to be on the Bay Area players..I hope they catch up with their recruitment assessments. Almost all insider page articles this summer are about Bay Area players.

Thanks HEAT, If NCP missed so bad with a Cal Hi Nor Cal #7, there must be others missing. Focus always seems to be on the Bay Area players..I hope they catch up with their recruitment assessments. Almost all insider page articles this summer are about Bay Area players.

So because Cal Hi ranks these players of interest higher than us, that makes them more in the know than we are? Screams of a biased perspective to me.

Three profiles are coming this week on Sacramento area players.

Streak 1, I am just keeping NCP on their toes so all of the different sections top players get representation. Overall, I am pleased with NCP. I would hope that at some point NCP would consider releasing your top player listings to the open forum after two weeks. It could really spark the forums.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT