ADVERTISEMENT

Boyd drafted in the first round

Nor Cal Scout

Sports Fanatic
Feb 24, 2013
There was quite a debate on this board as to the #1 player in Nor Cal back in 2011. I can't recall if Boyd finished #1 or #2 but I think with her having the career she had at Cal and her being the 9th draft pick in the WNBA Draft today should definitely make her the best player in Nor Cal in the 2011 class.

Great for Brittany and goo dluck to her. She is fun to watch play this game. Scout, do you remember who were the players that people debated would be better than her? A lot of good players that year, but she was right up there.

Great for Brittany and goo dluck to her. She is fun to watch play this game. Scout, do you remember who were the players that people debated would be better than her? A lot of good players that year, but she was right up there.

The key for any player in any sport is at what point they stop improving -- and that's the hardest part of player analysis. Some female basketball players are as good as they're going to get at age 15; others keep getting better into their 20s.

Boyd steadily improved over the years, and has a great chance to make a WNBA roster this year -- and if she can improve her three-point shot just a little, she will have a long and successful career in the best league in the world.

ClayK,

Those are excellent points ! I think Britney has a drive to reach her best. I think she will do well at the next level.

Paytc

Reactions: kkross22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT