ADVERTISEMENT

CAL Berkeley - Football Assistant Arrested For Solicitation In Prostitution Sting

Bayside- Wow, leave the personal attacks to yourself. Calling out a respectable coach by name without proof but locker room hearsay is non-sense. I don't know what your trying to accomplish with this post...

when I first read this I thought oh they finally caught on to Erick Bellecci and the receiver coach from Cal Hi, both, brag openly in the coaching office about being big time tricks. The disturbing part is the receiver coach at cal high also a DLS alum, always brags about the massage parlors he attends, while on business in China. Anyone with a conscious knows if you are in a message parlor in CHina you are dealing with teen girls. If you are a Statutory Rapist in China, your still a creep when you come back to America and you have no business working with teenage kids.

Back in the days, I overheard Coach Lad say that he moonlights as a vigilante...Someone came up with the name, DareDevil...

On a more serious note...What kind of stupid sh!t are you posting??? Is this your way of getting back at the coach for benching your kid last season???

Bayside- Wow, leave the personal attacks to yourself. Calling out a respectable coach by name without proof but locker room hearsay is non-sense. I don't know what your trying to accomplish with this post...

Trying to figure out why my post was deleted? I didn't think I was out of line defending Coach B......

Time for bayside 101 to grow up and to stop coming on this forum with slander. He knows nothing about anything. Streakone time to get rid of people like bayside 101 who try and ruin peoples reputations

Bayside lol, did strength and conditioning at cal hi for three years, I know plenty. It was tasteless however, by the way I see the article about the Cal coach is still up, and that was kind of the point, it is all tasteless, armed robbery, 20 year old kids, prostitution stings, I just like to send things back in the direction they are coming from and my statement is fact

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT