ADVERTISEMENT

Contradiction

Mar 22, 2015
Jazz you are contradicting yourself. Or is it just because you do not like Mater Dei. You say KLS was being beat up and then you complain about her getting some calls. You can't have it both ways. Players cannot impede the progress of a player or beat another player just because she is good. A foul is a foul. You were right about one thing KLS was getting beat up and she should have actually gotten a lot more calls and Chaminade players should have fouled out earlier. There were many fouls called in that game but not for KLS. Even the last call that fouled out a Chaminade player took about 3 fouls before the dude had the balls to call it, she made the shot, strong move to the basket while being hacked. Great players come up big and thats what she did. You sound like the whiny Chaminade parents complaining because they lost.

Just wait when these kids on Chaminade get to college they won't be able to stay on the floor, the physicality/ beating up of a player is actually a flagrant, especially when you hit someone in the head. Look at how many fouls Gray and Boyd pick up as they haven't learned to keep their hands off players and play solid defense.

But keep reading the idiots on the SoCal board, as that is what they are. The board has been rife with jealous posters for years. They ripped on KML and many others . Maybe you want this board to turn into that one. With idiots slamming kids, parents, coaches and programs just because they are jealous.

Jazz contradicting himself is hardly new ... when a team he likes loses, they did their best; when a team he doesn't like loses, they tanked.

Originally posted by ClayK:
Jazz contradicting himself is hardly new ... when a team he likes loses, they did their best; when a team he doesn't like loses, they tanked.
The best was when ESCP beat Mitty. Dave claimed Mitty, whom he hates, tanked. And ESCP,according to Dave, pulled off an amazing upset orchestrated by their genius coach.

Doesn't the fact that Mitty tanked negate the great job Donovan did as coach? I mean, how difficult is it to beat a team trying to lose? Maybe Dave was implying that Blythe is a genius by making the fixed game look competitive? Gotta love the view from Dave's tin foil hat wearing, everything is a conspiracy world.

Of course, back here on earth, the truth is that Mitty ran into a great team that they didn't match up well with, and Blythe did a masterful job with only 6 players.

But Dave/Jazz does keep this message board entertaining.

Originally posted by letsski:

Link?

add Miramonte and Sabrina Ionescu to jazz's obsession list. when a guy focuses on high school girls rather than their teams, and tries out a variety of cute nicknames for them, it gives one pause…not my idea of entertainment. whatever turns you on, I guess.

This post was edited on 3/23 8:07 AM by mkbgdns

I am glad someone else noticed that and posted their comments. You can really tell which parents and coaches don't visit the board because f she was my kid I would hammer this clown. It is really a disgusting obsession of hate and envy and really needs to be addressed but like with most mental illness, it will likely go untreated. NCP needs to rid these idiots of the board. It was nice 4-5 days when BD was out of business but now he is back as RespectBBGame

Originally posted by Mo Green:

Originally posted by letsski:

Link?
I was being facetious. I don't find people that post solely to shock or elicit a heated response to be entertaining in the least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT