ADVERTISEMENT

De La Salle defeats Sac High

_Molon_Labe_

Rookie
Mar 7, 2014
DLS beats Sac 35-23 in the St. Mary's College summer league tourney. Great game, DLS was up 22-6 at the half.

low-scoring affair.. or was this rolling-clock? Or JV?
Varsity... Running clock, 15 minute halves. Solomon Young, Christian Terrel & co. for Sac. Peters played for DLS but no Ratinho. DLS is deep. Rotated pretty much 10-12 solid players.

okay... short game, then. That explains the low (even by DLS standards) score.

As far as the "deep, didn't play their stars" stuff goes, that's what I saw and fell for last summer. Will I fall for it again? Yeah, probably... Maybe they'll get it done next year. I know I'll be going to their games to find out...

Reactions: _Molon_Labe_
When are all the sections going to get on the same page when it comes to summer ball. NCS, SJS are playing now and CCS teams can't start until Saturday the 13th.

Heard Ratinho has left Dela Salle. Where did he go? Where can he play at?

I might dismiss this as a rumor, but sports09 is usually pretty knowledgeable about DLS hoops. IF he did indeed leave, then I would think it would have to be for a prep school where he is able to play right away. I can't see him being eligible at any standard area high schools.

OK just a rumor. He didn't seem like the type of kid who would leave for a prep school anyway. AJ will be glad to have him in the fold next season.

He has verbally commited to college and now looking where he can go to get better. Or he may stay

He has verbally commited to college and now looking where he can go to get better. Or he may stay

I wish him well. DLS will have a good team even if he leaves even without Frank, but Ratinho would obviously make a huge difference. As far as Asiasi, he would be more than just a role player if he comes back to hoops next season. They sure could have used him this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT