Our Qbs can throw more than 10 yards down the field
uzi.r191677.gif

Originally posted by G61:

It's "Browning" not Browner
laugh.r191677.gif

Our Qbs can throw more than 10 yards down the field
uzi.r191677.gif
Damn skippy!

That Browner guy can launch the ball like a freaking machine gun!
uzi.r191677.gif

I had the guys at CalPreps put the numbers through their new algorithm.

Folsom beats DLS 84-3

That Josh Browner dude throws for 11 TD's.
uzi.r191677.gif

Love me some Folsom!
uzi.r191677.gif

Deguara is a stud on the basketball team too.

He is headed to Sac State for football. I am excited he is staying local so I can watch him play!
Hes going to Cincinnati.

I am not sure why I had him mixed up with going to Sac State. Someone else is going to Sac State from that group, per the bee.

I am not sure why I had him mixed up with going to Sac State. Someone else is going to Sac State from that group, per the bee.
I know why - because you have little to no idea of what you're talking about. Ever.

Not a single one of their D1 players is going to attend Sac State. Bailey Laolagi and Sam Whitney were verbally committed to the Hornets as of late December, early January but both opted for last minute offers from FBS programs. Being the ultimate homer Folsom guy, you should know all this, but, surprisingly, you don't . Pretty telling.

I knew one or two of them had comitted to Sac State at some point... That is why it was in my head.

They got SO MANY D1 scholarships, it is easy to get them mixed up
laugh.r191677.gif

You sound very bitter... I know you can't afford a house in Folsom and despise the football program, but c'mon man...Grow up. Stay away from Folsom as well...
uzi.r191677.gif

ThunderRam lol

How did you like that Rocklin game when we SMOKED you this year!?
laugh.r191677.gif

In DLS win over Cal, the Spartans call TO with 2 minutes left, game in hand and 4th and 3. Should have punted but put in shift to draw Cal off sides. Playing for National Rankings? Very bush league.

So how's that, very negative.

G61: you have truly reached the comical stage. It is obvious you know NOTHING about hs fb. I really think that DLS would have again beaten Folsom by 3-4 tds.

By the way, when you say "Folsom, 2014 State Champs!", please amend to say "Folsom, 2014 D-1 State Champs".

7 Division 1 scholarships!!!

2014 STATE CHAMPS!!!

Jake Browning- ALL TIME NATIONAL AND STATE PASSING RECORD HOLDER!!!

All located in the City of Folsom...

Ouch...
uzi.r191677.gif

There was a stud QB from a Tx 6-man team 3 yrs ago that had somewhat better career stats than Browner. Look it up.
I suspect that UW wont have a sked full of Little Sisters type schools, and consequently Josh B will come crashing back to earth -if he even gets any significant PT. He will be facing some real DBs next yr. Time will tell.

REDLANDS EAST VALLEY[/I], THE 2014 CALIFORNIA STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

Originally posted by HAS:
In DLS win over Cal, the Spartans call TO with 2 minutes left, game in hand and 4th and 3. Should have punted but put in shift to draw Cal off sides. Playing for National Rankings? Very bush league.

WTF ... Some of u Cal guys are odd.

Browning was the best qb of all time to ever play at the high school level. Statistically. It's black and white.

Folsom 2014 state champs!!!

7 Division 1 scholarships!!!

2014 STATE CHAMPS!!!

Jake Browning- ALL TIME NATIONAL AND STATE PASSING RECORD HOLDER!!!

All located in the City of Folsom...

Ouch...
uzi.r191677.gif
Is it 7 or 9 D1 scholarships? You should know since your Folsoms biggest fan.

Do you think Browners ridiculous numbers had more to do with the system Folsom ran or Browners actual ability?
I know it was because of the system but you act like Browner is some god. No doubt he is talented but i think you should be promoting Folsom as the reason his numbers were so good. Im sure the next QB will put up ridiculous stats as well. Might not get close to Browners but I doubt he will have as good of a supporting cast as Browners. They did have 9 D1 scholarships..i mean 7 or i think its 9 but probably 7 idk it seems like its a new number with every post you have.

No QB in ANY system has EVER put up those kind of numbers...

Stop coming up with excuses. The kid was the best. Plain and simple. Next year's QB wont put up half those numbers. Total HOMER comment...

And how many D 1 scholarships did DLS have? 1 or 2?
uzi.r191677.gif

According to the National Federation of Sate High School Associations records, most of Browning's career passing stats are not close to national records, with the exception of TD's thrown. Browning's passing attempts, completions, completion%, completions/game, and career passing yards, fall short of national records. The Mauk brothers from Kenton HS in Ohio both had more career passing yards than Browning, and Maty Mauk beats him by several thousand career yards, (although Browning beats Mauk in career TD's 229 to 219), and Corey Robinson of Lone Oak HS in KY threw more TD's in a season than Browning.

You really took time just to make SURE Browning didn't set EVERY SINGLE RECORD, just so you could post!?

That is reallllllllllllllllllllly bad....

Just give the kid his dues....geez

If he wen't to DLS, all of yoyu would be pushing for a statue to be built in his honor.

Unbelieveable "homerism" on here
uzi.r191677.gif

Browning could have broken every record in the book and all of you would try to find a record that he didn't break. I am sure of of you would say,"He didn't break the halftime gatorade drinking record, so ha!!!!"

C'mon guys.....That is absolutely out of control

Browning could have broken every record in the book and all of you would try to find a record that he didn't break. I am sure of of you would say,"He didn't break the halftime gatorade drinking record, so ha!!!!"

C'mon guys.....That is absolutely out of control
These Bay Area homers just don't understand the greatness of Jack Tanning.
uzi.r191677.gif

The most prolific passer this side of a Lazy Susan!
uzi.r191677.gif

You really took time just to make SURE Browning didn't set EVERY SINGLE RECORD (Bowning made sure, not me. FYI - he only set one) , just so you could post!? (I post when I want, thanks)

That is reallllllllllllllllllllly bad....(For you or him?)

Just give the kid his dues....geez
OK - Heckuva of job, Brownie!
67817ff7302c88bb4e1185add0df9a13.jpg

If he wen't to DLS, all of yoyu would be pushing for a statue to be built in his honor. (Not me)

Unbelieveable "homerism" on here
uzi.r191677.gif
Yep, that's for sure - LOL

"He's not the best of all times! He couldn't set the national hot dog eating record! He sucks!!!!!!!!!" - Norcal Preps Posters

UNREAL
uzi.r191677.gif

Originally posted by paul_johnson884:

Originally posted by HAS:

WTF ... Some of u Cal guys are odd.

Just playing with G61, he might not know I'm Cal, so I said something bad about DLS.
smile.r191677.gif

Idk how many D1 scholarships DLS had. I can maybe name 3 players that were seniors this year.

How many records does Browner even hold?

Thanks HAS. I really enjoyed seeing him play over the years. He will be missed.

Now that the Folsom-DLS feud is on a break. can anyone answer my question about the exact date of the Servite-DLS game?

If it is truly "week #4," I show that would be Sept 25th or 26th. Unfortunately, according to a story in the Las Vegas Sun, Bishop Gorman is playing Servite that same weekend.

Notice these two sentences in the article:

"...On Sept. 18, Gorman hosts Los Angeles-area power Long Beach Poly, which finished 2014 ranked No. 47. The following week, the Gaels take on Servite..."

???

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2015/feb/08/gorman-football-schedule/

Browning showed in the two Folsom losses to DLS that when he plays a quick, athletic team, his lack of speed hurts him. I doubt he will be much of a factor at U of W.

mtnjohn,
You are a bit late to this post...

Enjoy watching Browning tear up the PAC-12 like he TORE UP YOUR TEAM last season
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by mtnjohn:
Browning showed in the two Folsom losses to DLS that when he plays a quick, athletic team, his lack of speed hurts him. I doubt he will be much of a factor at U of W.
Browning was a SOPH and JR. the two times he faced DLS. Not only that, Folsom's offensive line was markedly inferior to the group that lined up in front of him his Senior season. No QB, at any level, can succeed when the defense is consistently getting pressure at the snap of the ball.

Browning will be just fine at UW. He's more athletic and mobile than Tom Brady ever has been and Brady's turned in a nice career. I'm not saying Jake will turn into Tom, but he does provide an excellent example of a successful pocket QB that lacks mobility. Peyton Manning is yet another great example. Neither QB would be able to do much given the time Browning had in both contests against DLS. Believe it or not, the o-line v. d-line matchup is pretty key.

Wow! I knew you had a vivid imagination being as it is needed while fondling your cocktail frank in your moms basement. But Folsom never played DLS last year nor has Folsom ever given DLS a game.

Did we watch the same Jake Browning vs DLS? Mobility is certainly not one of his traits, and please, do not compare him to Tom Brady, who was more mobile than Browning.

How about comparing N=Browning in high school to John Elway in high school. Elway was a 10; Browning, in comparison, would be a 7.5

If you want the straight facts on Browning vs. DeLaSalle check out the comments on g61 is back, # 65. It's the facts folks and g61 should pay attention. Again, Browning a great QB, but not against DeLaSalle. He goes down with other great QB's like Leinhart, Dixon and Kline to never beat the Spartans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT