ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Barry interview

Jun 27, 2014
Drew Barry was in town to help his brother Scooter with his basketball camp at De La Salle. Drew played with his brother Brent at De La Salle in the early 1990's. He later played for Georgia Tech, Hawks, Sonics and Warriors. He now lives in Atlanta but comes back to DLS when he is in the Bay Area. Here is the link Drew Barry interview. I will post my interview with Scooter on Thursday. Thanks for watching.

Nice interview from a good guy. I remember playing against the Barry's and Drew was really pretty small. Probably 6"3-6"4 but only about 170 if that. Got a lot better after HS. Actually wasn't even the best player on that HS team. Maclean and Mcleary were studs. Thx for posting.

I started watching DLS when Scooter was a senior. Those years watching the Barry boys were amazing! Not many kids could see the court like those guys...

Where most guys are full-height by their senior HS year (if not earlier), all the Barry boys except maybe Scooter kept growing in college, just like their dad.
Rick went from 6'3" to 6'7" at "The U".

kiddman- Yeah I remember those growth spurts well. I was looking drew eye to eye one year at 6"2 and next year he was 6"4 and so on.... Can't deny genetics! Brent was such a showman though. He could do things athletically most could only dream of.

Thx for taking me down memory lane.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT