ADVERTISEMENT

Dublin High Coach Out?

Trivalley

Sports Fanatic
Aug 13, 2013
Hearing rumors that after winning NCS D2 , Coach Campbell is leaving. Wonder if losing 5 seniors has anything to do with that move. Can anyone shed lighten this?

So lots of movement to come in the that area ...

Dublin
Livermore
San Ramon

all open for sure.

Maybe Valley Christian (Dublin) as well, which lost four starters from a really good team, and the reserves barely played at all.

I see how it works. Reap the benefits of a good team and them leave for greener pastures.

Sometimes it works that way ... sometimes the departure is not at the pleasure of the coach ...

I see how it works. Reap the benefits of a good team and them leave for greener pastures.
Coach Campbell was an all league player at DHS, and returned there to teach and coach after graduating from UC Davis. She assisted for a couple of years, then took the head coach job last year. Defeated Carondelet in the NCS championship with less depth of talent but a better game plan. She's now accepted a coaching internship at St. Mary's College. A swift and well deserved career path for a young coach who is still only 27 years old.

Talent rises. Ignorance languishes on message boards talking crap about their betters.

Seize the opportunity now because it may never present itself again. Good for her.

Any good candidates for the vacant job? I don't see Dublin making a big move like they did for Coach Wade (Football).

Hans de Lannoy, former San Ramon Valley Head Coach named Dublin High Head Coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT