ADVERTISEMENT

Football Games Online - Carmel Vs Palma 2013

One of the few times Carmel has defeated Palma (20-10) in recenttimes, a Palma team that basically had no offense at the beginning of the season and endedthe season 7-4. I cringe when I watch that game. Palma offense scored 17 points total in their first 3 games losing in the first round of the CCS Open Playoffs to Mitty ending up 7-4. Carmel offense looked pretty good though and lost to PG in the playoffs in a basketball score 77-53 (yes that's right) who lost to Sacred Heart Prep 56-21 in the CCS D4 finals. I would have taken Palma at end of year in a rematch. Palma was plain bad at the begging of that season. They rebounded though and got some offense and defense was decent.Ended up probably being one of Palma's weaker teams in years. The following year - last season Palma won 30-7.

This was a sloppy game. Good game if a Carmel fan though. I've watched it a couple times and unless a fan of either team not much of a watch. I know Palma offense at least the next few years will be very different. They pass much more and I could see them having more dual RB sets this coming season with the RBs they will have. Carmel is a good D3 program and have had some teams that could be competitive with some ofthe better D3 teams. The year of this game, they didn't have a defense that would match up with a SHP or the better NCS D3 teams. Offense could move the ball though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT