ADVERTISEMENT

G61 is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G61

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2002
After being "blacklisted" for a week from the site, I am back!

It seems as if someone (Quaffer) has been complaining to the site admin about the stuff I have been saying.

To think in the year 2015, someone could be offended by what you say enough to complain to staff. Kind of like tattle telling. Are we in 1st grade!? C'mon people...

On that note, glad to be back, better than ever, rattling cages.

Lastly, go Folsom! 2014 State Champs! Big basketball game tonight against Granite Bay!

Originally posted by G61:
After being "blacklisted" for a week from the site, I am back!

It seems as if someone (Quaffer) has been complaining to the site admin about the stuff I have been saying.

To think in the year 2015, someone could be offended by what you say enough to complain to staff. Kind of like tattle telling. Are we in 1st grade!? C'mon people...

On that note, glad to be back, better than ever, rattling cages.

Lastly, go Folsom! 2014 State Champs! Big basketball game tonight against Granite Bay!
Thought Monte Vista won State
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I assume you were gone for one of your high school field trips. I bet you will enjoy getting out of high school and seeing what life is about.

This is coming from someone who never leaves the Bay Area. LOL

There is a big world out there ya know
laugh.r191677.gif

Complete and total...HOMER
uzi.r191677.gif

Oh...by the way- Folsom 2014 STATE CHAMPS!

Fyi I do not even live in the Bay Area; I live closer to Sacramento than the Bay Area. Take a look at the final national hs fb polls and tell me who ranked higher in all polls, DLS or Folsom. Are you telling me you know more than expert hs pollsters?

The only complaints I have made about your trolling have been on the forum. If you are suggesting that I took any other action you are wrong. You are not worth the effort.

mtnjohn,
If ALL the pollsters were right, Florida State would have been in the national title game this year. What a tragedy that would have been to college football
laugh.r191677.gif

This game deserved to be settled on the field...

So, you don't live in the Bay Area? Makes sense. You are not one of those Sac Area people that do not like Folsom because you cannot afford to live here, are you? That would be tragic as well
uzi.r191677.gif

Quaffer,
The only person trolling is YOU at all the local Sonoma County events. Just stop. Get out. See the world.
laugh.r191677.gif

No, it wouldn't.

Folsom's AVERAGE median income is higher than 95 percent of places in California. Go look at home prices. Folsom would be a step up from where you love and don't work
uzi.r191677.gif

Typical troll behavior. You make a false statement. I call you on your bullcrap. You change the subject.

I'm out. Shoot your little gun, little man. You're not worth another second of my time.

Quaffer,
False statement? Go look at the AVERAGE median family income for Folsom. Then check it for ANYWHERE in Sonoma County and get back to me
laugh.r191677.gif

Typical "homer" statement by you as usual.

Get out of your bubble and see other places. I am sure the world will surprise you
uzi.r191677.gif

G61, Did you grow up in Folsom or just move there later in life? Did you participate in sports there? Band? Debate Team? Something? The infatuation with all that is Folsom is getting sorta scary bro.

Dublin? Good call. Never heard of anyone wanting to move there lol. Also, Dubline is not in Sonoma County as I asked Quaffer to look up.

I was calling out Quaffer to respond regarding Sonoma County. He thinks it is the best place to live on earth. He only responds if you call him out or say ANYTHING remotely negative about where he lives...

Quaffer still thinks the 4th Street is a cool place
uzi.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/1 7:58 AM by G61

Slick. Not infatuated. I just like to bring things to light. There are some EXTREME homers on here. Especially from Sonoma County (Quaffer) who just can't see outside the bubble.

Folsom is a very nice place to live though
laugh.r191677.gif

Median home price in Folsom of homes sold is $397,000???? Too me that's seems super affordable and nothing exclusive?? Petaluma's median
Price sold is almost 100k higher than the ultra exclusive and uber rich Folsom.

That is the great thing about Folsom. Affordable housing, tons of jobs, right on a beautiful lake.

Median family income Petaluma- 89k
Median family income Folsom- 114k

Income over 200k a year: Petaluma 7 %
Income over 200k a year. Folsom 9%

Tell me about a place that has sky high income, jobs, and affordable housing IN CA
laugh.r191677.gif

Welcome to Folsom

I will say I like McNears in Petaluma for a nice brew and burger!

As expected you ducked my question. I've lived in every Bay county less Napa, Solano, San Mateo, and Marin and lived/worked in every county less Napa and Solano. Seeing what I've seen Sonoma County is a wonderful place to call home. Mess with my Sonoma County peeps and its
chairshot.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/1 8:37 AM by slick58

I didn't dodge anything. I have answered that question before. Born and raised on Folsom, although I have lived other places.

It is all about perspective on where to live. If you enjoy 500k track homes, then Sonoma County is a good place to be. Unfortunately, I have been there semi-recently, and I thought it was EXTREMELY overrated. Some parts were straight up ghetto.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by G61:

It is all about perspective on where to live. If you enjoy 500k track homes, then Sonoma County is a good place to be. Unfortunately, I have been there semi-recently, and I thought it was EXTREMELY overrated. Some parts were straight up ghetto.
laugh.r191677.gif
And be sure to tune in to exciting, upcoming Best of NorCal Showcase Travelogue features;

Next Week.....Shopping Dilemma Face Off: Outlet Stores or Strip Malls or Classic Enclosed Malls or Unique Boutiques....??

And in our upcoming, always popular Poll:......Spring Cheap Dates for Cheap Skates 7-11 Smack Down:

1) Chili cheese Big Bites vs Corn Dog Rollers versus Go Go Taquitos AND
2) Hazelnut, Caramel, Non-fat Icee Coffee versus Kiwi, Peanut Butter Slurpee.........

Stay tuned so you can register, vote and possibly win a $7.11 shopping spree in your favorite hometown.............

We actually have Jamba Juice and Chick-Fil-A in our football stadium
laugh.r191677.gif

Although not permanent, both Jamba Juice and Chick-Fil-A have set up's inside the stadium at ALL home games.

Completely accurate statement
roll.r191677.gif

Mtnjohn is just upset because he eats stale nachos and canned soda at his games, surrounded by a nice dirt track
laugh.r191677.gif

G61- I'm wondering what your definition of a homer is? Is it someone that only talks about their hometown and hates on everybody else who doesn't live there? Or is it people who respect the fact that a team hasn't lost a NorCal game since 1991 and have interest outside of their home town? You obviously fit into one of these categories. Stop bashing other communities that has nothing to do with football. Go on a real estate forum and plead your case.

Are you really bringing up DLS!? When did I mention this? YOU just referenced them in a thread that had ZERO to do with them. That, my friend, is a definition of a "homer."
uzi.r191677.gif

By the way, someone mentioned that in another thread last week that when I jump on a thread, it gets tons of views. Why is that? Am I that insightful?
laugh.r191677.gif

They were right...
uzi.r191677.gif

"I didn't dodge anything. I have answered that question before. Born and raised on Folsom, although I have lived other places."
G61 is right you know. He has lived in his mommy's room when he was in a crib. He was then given a mattress on her floor when he was 7 and stopped breast feeding. Just before the football season started he was given his own room once he started getting fuzz on his nuts. That is why we've never seen him on the boards until this year, you see. He just got an Kindle for a Hanukkah present and is pilfering a neighbors WiFi without the knowledge of Mrs. Mom of G61.

I'm not a huge poster on here but some of you guys be takin this stuff too seriously... this is high school sports board were talking on... Talking c**p about other cities income and house prices? CMON MAN!

Dodging the question I see and going back to the only hand you know how to play. I never mentioned any team by name and your tunnel vision never sesies to amaze me.

Quote from mshnasty- "G61- I'm wondering what your definition of a homer is? Is it someone that only talks about their hometown and hates on everybody else who doesn't live there? Or is it people who respect the fact that a team hasn't lost a NorCal game since 1991 and have interest outside of their home town?"

So are we done being a little kid? Making references to something and then claiming you didn't mention them by NAME, therefore you weren't referring to them!? WOW!

Some people on here...
uzi.r191677.gif

My whole point for bringing many of these "extra curricular" things up was simply for one reason...

I wanted to show HOW MUCH BIAS there is on these forums in terms of teams, towns, and even people. Many people on here think certain things about teams and cities that simply are not true. There is a ton of arrogance on these forums and I have been seeing it for years.

Yes, there are good teams outside of the Bay Area. Yes, there are great places to live outside the Bay Area. No, Sonoma County is not the best place to live on earth. BJs Brewhouse and Jacks Urban Eats are CHAIN RESTARAUNTS. Yes, DLS is great, and always is. Yes, Folsom was great this year...one of the best teams in state history THIS YEAR.

Let's open up our eyes a little bit more this year. Go out and see other teams in other sections. I try to make a point to do this every year. I may seem like a Folsom homer (which in some ways I am), but I always cheer for other teams, depending on the year (I personally love cinderella/underdog stories).

Everyone thinks they know everything. Everyone lives in the best place in the world. Everyone's kid is the greatest thing since hot dogs were invented. YOU ARE WRONG. Open up your guys and enjoy other things in life...

Just a nice little G61 rant for today...I will leave you all with my signature

uzi.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/2 10:24 AM by G61

HMMMMMMM...

Granite Bay or Folsom...median incomes.....high incomes.....

Granite bay...where the stars live.....right on Folsom pond....that big mud puddle with no water.....rt next to one of the States worst prisons...Folsom State Prisons....build your mansion right outside the wire!

Soooo, your saying your not a homer....? What are you saying? We don't need an essay evading the question a simple yes or no will do it a Y or N will suffice.

WWHS44,
Interesting story about prisons...

San Quentin State Prison is in Marin County. One of the most expensive counties to live in the United States. I guess prisons attract money and nice real estate
laugh.r191677.gif

The only difference is you can actually SEE San Quentin State Prison from all the pricey homes in Marin County. Here in Folsom, you would never know the prison exists. It is covered by beautiful rolling hills from any main road.

I guess we are comparing apples to oranges right?
uzi.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT