ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops Factory @ USA Basketball U19 Training Camp

watching the USA-Iran game online... 1st quarter was fugly, a zillion missed shots right at the rim by USA, sloppy play... yet it was 15-15 after one. Then things started working in the 2nd q... Bunch of steals with the press near the middle of the quarter got 'em going. 41-27 (I think) at the half. Pretty darn smooth online feed.

Enjoyed that... Gave this hoops junkie his fix :)

Final score 81-53 USA. Rather sloppy, but made up for that with tremendous athleticism.
Next game v. Croatia tomorrow morning at 8:15 Pacific. Should be a much stiffer test.

USA up 58-39 at half, hardly any of the sloppiness from yesterday... Croatia looks very very good, but they're no match when USA is in total beast-mode like this...

Cruised to a 103-81 victory... Just now, I found out that Croatia's top two players were out. One of those two left the team just before the tournament because he liked Adidas and the team was committed to Jordan Brand.

Next victim for Team USA is Egypt, who Croatia beat 111-68 yesterday. I'll have to catch the rest of the games on YouTube after I get back from vacation...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT