ADVERTISEMENT

Joc Pederson

Dooer

Hall of Famer
Sep 8, 2001
So the rookie from Palo Altos is now 2nd in HR's in the NL. They are saying the his homers are averaging farther then anyone else in the Major Leagues.

I understand that he played for NorCal baseball, I'm wondering if Rob would have predicted anything like the success that he's had so far. For that matter, Titanscoach, what say you?

So the rookie from Palo Altos is now 2nd in HR's in the NL. They are saying the his homers are averaging farther then anyone else in the Major Leagues.

I understand that he played for NorCal baseball, I'm wondering if Rob would have predicted anything like the success that he's had so far. For that matter, Titanscoach, what say you?

I think Joc has always been the real deal...Brother Tyger had mad HS skills and his sister Jacui is elite at Soccer but but I think one could see that Joc had it all. Of course Father Stu had some nice baseball DNA - a tad "different" was Stu but to each their own. :cool:

I think Joc has always been the real deal...Brother Tyger had mad HS skills and his sister Jacui is elite at Soccer but but I think one could see that Joc had it all. Of course Father Stu had some nice baseball DNA - a tad "different" was Stu but to each their own. :cool:
Stu is a nut in a great way. He's a baseball rat just like his sons. Joc played 4-5 years for us and he always had tools. The difference was that he was only 5'4 in 8th grade. Once he started growing, those tools became even more impressive. He keeps getting bigger and stronger and works incredibly hard. This is not a fluke- he will get better. This is a multi all-star player for years to come. Trout, Harper, and Pederson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT