ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Davidson gets third offer

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
UC Davis has offered McClymonds QB Kevin Davidson, who is up to three offers.

I think this is his best offer so far. USD is a perfectly good offer but likely comes with little financial aid. Sac State and Davis are likely full rides and Davis has strong academics. Also, Davis is a heavily pass oriented system.

I'm sure there will be more to come for Davidson before the season is out. As of now I think he is best suited for a FCS school if he wants to play early or at all. He reminds me of A Brett Nottingham clone from Monte Vista a few years back. Great size and looks good in shorts but doesn't have elite arm strength. Nottingham went to Stanford than transferred to the Ivy League where he was a better fit.

I'm sure there will be more to come for Davidson before the season is out. As of now I think he is best suited for a FCS school if he wants to play early or at all. He reminds me of A Brett Nottingham clone from Monte Vista a few years back. Great size and looks good in shorts but doesn't have elite arm strength. Nottingham went to Stanford than transferred to the Ivy League where he was a better fit.

I too think Davidson fits best at the FCS level. However, lack of arm strength is not one of his shortcomings, at least from what I'm hearing. I would be more concerned with mobility and the level of competition he faces in OAL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT