ADVERTISEMENT

Long Beach Poly coming to WCJ

ClayK

Hall of Famer
Jun 25, 2001
The Jackrabbits are back -- the Platinum just got a little stronger.

A nice list so far. Applications in:

Bishop Manogue
Bradshaw Christian
Brea-Olinda
Cardinal Newman
Long Beach Poly
Lynnwood (WA)
McClatchy
Salesian

Said to be coming:

Bishop O'Dowd
Carondelet
Deer Valley
Del Oro
Modesto Christian
Palisades
Todd Beamer (WA)

Of course, there will be many changes.

Our thinking now is to have two Elite brackets at Las Positas, and if we have three, one at Ygnacio Valley.

Clay, are any of the following teams coming? Vanden, Manteca, Oak Ridge, Folsom, and Kimball.

Kimball and Folsom are coming. Vanden's coach is not the greatest with forms, but they've been regulars, so I think there's a good chance.

Haven't heard from the other two ...

Clay, are any of the following teams coming? Vanden, Manteca, Oak Ridge, Folsom, and Kimball.
Kimball and Folsom are coming. Vanden's coach is not the greatest with forms, but they've been regulars, so I think there's a good chance.

Haven't heard from the other two ...

Any idea if Miramonte will be WCJ or will they be traveling on the road again?

First, if Vanden comes, they'll be in an Elite division, most likely. The other two did not sign up for Elite.

As for Miramonte and St. Mary's of Stockton, highly ranked teams have plenty of options, including options that pay for almost all expenses. We're not in a position to do that, and it's hard to me for to say to any coach "Oh, turn down the free money, and send us an entry fee."

Maybe we'll get one or both, but I'm guessing we don't get either. You never know, though ...

A nice list so far. Applications in:

Bishop Manogue
Bradshaw Christian
Brea-Olinda
Cardinal Newman
Long Beach Poly
Lynnwood (WA)
McClatchy
Salesian

Said to be coming:

Bishop O'Dowd
Carondelet
Deer Valley
Del Oro
Modesto Christian
Palisades
Todd Beamer (WA)

Of course, there will be many changes.

Our thinking now is to have two Elite brackets at Las Positas, and if we have three, one at Ygnacio Valley.

Great call on having two elite divisions at Las Positas!

Garces is not coming ... but Sacramento is now in. Lynnwood of Washington is for sure, and supposedly Todd Beamer from Washington is coming as well.

I don't know if I posted that Palisades Charter is signed up too.

Again, please get in an application sooner rather than later if you want to come. Two more (Moreau and Del Oro) arrived today, and we're down to about 25 spots left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT