ADVERTISEMENT

Lynne Roberts takes over at Utah

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
After 9 seasons at Pacific, Lynne Roberts has been named the new coach at Utah. Has an impact on numerous NorCal players.

Side note, I covered Lynne for a year at Chico State before she left for UOP. Fun to follow her career arc.

After 9 seasons at Pacific, Lynne Roberts has been named the new coach at Utah. Has an impact on numerous NorCal players.

Side note, I covered Lynne for a year at Chico State before she left for UOP. Fun to follow her career arc.

So exciting. Big things happening in Utah. Go Utes! Glad my daughter will be coached by someone that has watched her since 7th/8th grade (Stockton Mustangs 2015) and actually recruited her to play at UOP. Glad that Coach Bradley got the head coaching position at UOP to replace Coach Roberts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devyb
So exciting. Big things happening in Utah. Go Utes! Glad my daughter will be coached by someone that has watched her since 7th/8th grade (Stockton Mustangs 2015) and actually recruited her to play at UOP. Glad that Coach Bradley got the head coaching position at UOP to replace Coach Roberts.

It's always sketchy (and nerve-racking) when the coach who recruits your kid leaves. Especially BEFORE your kid even steps foot on campus. It's definitely VERY cool that it is a "friendly" face for your daughter and someone whom she has a good relationship with!!! I am looking forward to watching your daughters career at Utah!! :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT