ADVERTISEMENT

Najee Harris commits to Alabama

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Antioch 2017 RBi Najee Harris committed to Alabama over the weekend. Long time to keep a commitment from a West Coast player.

Harris has a chance to be one of the top guys out of here in recent years.

Bama just hosted 2017 OT Aaron Banks of El Cerrito over the weekend as well. Also invited him to come back for the LSU game later this year.

Najee Harris can make a serious statement in the next two seasons if that line can do a better job of opening holes...Najee in almost all the games bumped, banged and fought his way in and around like a one man gang..,.,

I think it may require special permission for Harris to play his senior year at Antioch due to his age.

BUBBA3000.....Is Najee going to be 18 or is he going to be `19 in his senior year....If he is 18 he should be O.K., but we will see...

abubba3000.....if he is approaching 19, I don't see him playing in the 2017 season, this could be why is committed to play College ball and I wonder if his grades will be good enough to enter College....

That is a good theory Bluedog. I can see that. As far as this year goes I don't see Antioch having any trouble since they drop to Division 2. At least not until they face Clayton. Of course BVAL play will be hard on him.

I am in the 99% of certainty that there is nothing wrong with Najee's age. Stop talking about his age he is an El Sobrante Boys club kid and the head of the boys club assures me his age is fine. We are getting him confused with other kids in that social network that played high school football at 20 years old.

As regards to his age he is 18 as a sophomore so he will be 19 turning 20 after his senior season... so he will need special permission if he is going to be allowed to play at all.

WELL...If he needs special permission to play in his senior year, for his sake, I hope he gets it, he is a tough hombre, running with that ball...

As regards to his age he is 18 as a sophomore so he will be 19 turning 20 after his senior season... so he will need special permission if he is going to be allowed to play at all.

Just curious have you seen his birth certificate? We posted a picture on highschoolballistics of Najee's AAU basketball team two years ago. Anyone associated with the team says they haven't seen his birth certificate, but there were no red flags as far as age. As you can see Najee is just a kid.

Well...So much for this age issue, when the season begins, Guys, you have to take time and go see was this kid can do, I saw him at the Freedom-Antioch game and he is a one man gang, teamed up with a group of guys that did al they could although Freedom won..Najee is a holuy Terror...

GUYS......Another thing to take into account is Antioch's first game against Milpitas...This should be a real test for Najee and it will be a home game on their rebuilt football field at 7:00 P.M...This game could very well be a barn burner...

GUYS......Another thing to take into account is Antioch's first game against Milpitas...This should be a real test for Najee and it will be a home game on their rebuilt football field at 7:00 P.M...This game could very well be a barn burner...

Here is a up date on the Antioch-Milpitas game that will be played on 9-4 and on Antioch's brand new football field on a Friday night at 7:00 P.M. Milpitas went 10-1 varsity and the Jv's went 9-1...Milpitas' only loss was to the Bell's in over time by the score of 9-6...The Trojan's JV team ran over almost all the teams they played, so Milpitas will have a strong varsity team to meet Najee and team, this will be a real test for Antioch.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT