ADVERTISEMENT

New Team In The Area------Mountain House

Bluedog2

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2007
Mountain House from West of Tracy, almost near Brentwood begins Football this 2015 season and will be in the Trans-Valley league....Dougherty Valley will play host to Mountain House on 9-18 and on 9-25, Hercules will travel to MH...What kind of a team is Mountain House, no bodies knows yet, so we have a mystery on our hands....

Mountain House from West of Tracy, almost near Brentwood begins Football this 2015 season and will be in the Trans-Valley league....Dougherty Valley will play host to Mountain House on 9-18 and on 9-25, Hercules will travel to MH...What kind of a team is Mountain House, no bodies knows yet, so we have a mystery on our hands....
Will be interesting. Might take some time to thrive, but there is probably young talent from the bay and the valley out there.

Will they

have

Will they have a varsity squad right out of the chute? The reason I ask is my alma mater Branham High School in San Jose closed for ten years and became Valley Christian. When they reopened as Branham the first year or two they only had freshmen and jv squads.

MH played a JV schedule last year and will be in Trans Valley League with good programs like Ripon, Escalon, Hilmar and Modesto Christrian. Question is will they have seniors next year or will they be like Dougherty a few years back when 1st varsity season was fr-jr. I heard they had up to 90 kids in program which sounds like a solid # to start with for 2 teams.

MH played a JV schedule last year and will be in Trans Valley League with good programs like Ripon, Escalon, Hilmar and Modesto Christrian. Question is will they have seniors next year or will they be like Dougherty a few years back when 1st varsity season was fr-jr. I heard they had up to 90 kids in program which sounds like a solid # to start with for 2 teams.
Mountain House opens on the road against Ripon Christian on 8-28-2015, this is a whole new community, so we will see how well they come along...So far no information on team colors or Mascot.

PAL95...Mountain House has a big rooster...wow....I am guessing that it covers both the varsity and the JV.........

Just how big are their roosters? Last year, I learned how to do the beer can method over indirect heat on my 22" Weber. Absolutely tender & moist...

Just how big are their roosters? Last year, I learned how to do the beer can method over indirect heat on my 22" Weber. Absolutely tender & moist...

Generally speaking big roosters are preferred in football and skinny hens on the cheer squad.

PAL95...Mountain House has a big rooster...wow....I am guessing that it covers both the varsity and the JV.........
PAL95.....Lets see how the Mustangs do in the first year, they just might surprise us...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT