ADVERTISEMENT

P Diddy and Jim Mora

This was really surprising news, but probably shouldn't have been. These are the times that we live in.

Why is he playing at UCLA in the first place? Has no biz being on that roster taking a scholarship spot. 5" foot nothing 100 and nothing lbs… Oh wait look who Daddy is.

Reactions: Defense_Rules
What an idiot (Diddy). Now his lawyer is saying he was attacked. The film should confirm what happened.

Rick Neuheisel (former UCLA HC) said the big reason they recruited Justin Combs was because of who his dad is. Also said when he was showing them around campus Diddy didnt even know who he was.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...-says-p--diddy-didn-t-know-him-141753881.html

It's a shame one of UCLA's 85 scholarships is being used up by Combs. He's probably a 1AA caliber player, at best. Some truly great football players and students don't get offered by the likes of UCLA.

Unless Combs is making some donations I would let him go and offer the Scholarship to a deserving walk-on.

I disagree. If UCLA is stupid enough to give him the scholarship they should have to honor it, in my opinion.
He also had some other D1 offers. Not as big as UCLA but he had Illinois. His film looked solid. He got more recognition because of his dad, but he played his way to a scholarship whether you like it or not.

He also had some other D1 offers. Not as big as UCLA but he had Illinois. His film looked solid. He got more recognition because of his dad, but he played his way to a scholarship whether you like it or not.

It's not a question of whether I like it or not. Not many 5'7" defensive backs get D1A offers. Maybe Illinois used the same "famous" logic as UCLA. Has he taken any game snaps at UCLA yet?

Reactions: awood1
It's not a question of whether I like it or not. Not many 5'7" defensive backs get D1A offers. Maybe Illinois used the same "famous" logic as UCLA. Has he taken any game snaps at UCLA yet?
There are tons of players that get full rides that will never see the field at a D1 school. He had 5 more D1 offers on top of those. Besides UCLA has plenty of "star power" on campus already.

There are tons of players that get full rides that will never see the field at a D1 school. He had 5 more D1 offers on top of those. Besides UCLA has plenty of "star power" on campus already.

Nothing against the player, I'm sure he's a good kid.

Wait till Snoop's kid gets there. He's a real tool.

Are you referring to snoop or his kid?

I wouldnt put Cordell Broadus on the same page as Justin Combs. He actually looks the part at 6'2 190lbs. He runs nice clean routes as well. Struggles with catching the ball at times but he was definitely a D1 WR talent. He had numerous offers from some of the top colleges in the nation. Had USC been the only top college that offered him than it definitely would have been a case of getting a celebrity kid on the team.

I wouldnt say Snoop is a tool. He has had cameras follow his personal life many times and he seems to actually care about his childrens success. Diddy only cares about himself and his son is just following him around living off of his success. I dont blame the kid but these families seem completely different. Seems the UCLA coach called him out on it and Diddy didnt like that. Its also been reported that Combs missed numerous workouts to go to events with his dad.

Are you referring to snoop or his kid?

I wouldnt put Cordell Broadus on the same page as Justin Combs. He actually looks the part at 6'2 190lbs. He runs nice clean routes as well. Struggles with catching the ball at times but he was definitely a D1 WR talent. He had numerous offers from some of the top colleges in the nation. Had USC been the only top college that offered him than it definitely would have been a case of getting a celebrity kid on the team.

I wouldnt say Snoop is a tool. He has had cameras follow his personal life many times and he seems to actually care about his childrens success. Diddy only cares about himself and his son is just following him around living off of his success. I dont blame the kid but these families seem completely different. Seems the UCLA coach called him out on it and Diddy didnt like that. Its also been reported that Combs missed numerous workouts to go to events with his dad.

I like Snoop's kid too and feel he is a legit D1 prospect. I think Snoop is a little too hard on his kid, but I guess that's better than being too easy on him. Not crazy about the pro pot smoking message sent by Snoop.

Father and son are both tools. Snoop transferred the kid to three schools in four years. Cordell actually came off the bench a attacked an opposing player, starting a bench-clearing brawl at Diamond Bar. He was suspended and then left for Gorman.

Father and son are both tools. Snoop transferred the kid to three schools in four years. Cordell actually came off the bench a attacked an opposing player, starting a bench-clearing brawl at Diamond Bar. He was suspended and then left for Gorman.
While I don't condone the drug use and how he glamorizes it Snoop seems like a good guy that made it out of a tough situation early on in his childhood days to becoming a multimilionare who is liked by many. His son has been in the limelight so everything he has done has been under a microscope. Fights happen all the time in football games as well as in practice. To call him and Snoop a "tool" is disrespectful. He makes more in a year than you will probably see in a lifetime!

While I don't condone the drug use and how he glamorizes it Snoop seems like a good guy that made it out of a tough situation early on in his childhood days to becoming a multimilionare who is liked by many. His son has been in the limelight so everything he has done has been under a microscope. Fights happen all the time in football games as well as in practice. To call him and Snoop a "tool" is disrespectful. He makes more in a year than you will probably see in a lifetime!

That is if you measure success by money earned......

That is if you measure success by money earned......
I would say he is successful. He takes care of his kids, is with his wife from way back when, and has a son going to a really good college! What more do you want out of the guy?

Calling him a tool is not disrespectful. It's being kind. He deserves to be called worse. He and his bodyguard killed a man. He has multiple weapons charges, and a rap sheet as long as your arm. I don't care how much money he makes. He's a fool. Can't wait to see him and Diddy on the sidelines at UCLA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT