ADVERTISEMENT

Pre Season Bay River Bridge Valley is up All-Nor Cal

Site won't come up. Maybe a mobile device problem. Is this site new?

Sorry it came up. Wish it didn't though. hahaha. No Eifler, no Asiasi, no Boss, no Parker, and no Nahjee! Definitley looks high school student driven.

Interesting list, I wonder what they consider all east bay. Alameda and Contra Costa counties? Some noticeable names missing like anybody from DLS, Eifert LB BOD, Parker CB PITT, Thompson DB Liberty, Kane LB SRV, McKenzie OL CVC, Andrews DL Granada, Harris RB Antioch, Gumbs LB SP, Floyd RB Foothill, Fauolo TE Freedom, Hoskins CB DV, Flower WR Campo. Either way a good all around list.

Gosh the more I think about it the worse it gets. Hernandez and Custer is probably the best backfield in the NCS and the Pittsburg trio of Parker, Ramirez and McCulre has to be the best. Cool thing is we are talking about it.

I heard yesterday that the San Ramon area jamboree is on the 21st and going to be at Monte Vista this year. That's Cal, San Ramon, Monte Vista and Dougherty. Not a bad alternative if anyone can't make it to Pitt's jamboree.

The teams on high school ballistics are tiered, Kids make one team so if you are all bay area then you will not be on the all east bay team. If you are on the all nor cal team then you will not be all bay area or all east bay, it is a way of acknowledging as many deserving kids as possible.

Since no one know's really who will do what this season, we use a broad spectrum

and yes it is a high school football list, that is the whole point being a Division 1 caliber athlete doesn't necessarily make you a good player in high school it just means you have potential.

Most of the names mentioned above will be all nor call or all t bay area, been doing this for a decade now, it is with out a doubt just understood highschoolballistics is the best, evaluator of talent in Northern California.

The teams on high school ballistics are tiered, Kids make one team so if you are all bay area then you will not be on the all east bay team.

Kind of confusing...

I'm assuming you will have a separate all-CCS (peninsula, southbay) list to feed into your all-Bay Area list...

Same goes with an all-SJS, northbay, northern sections list...for the all-Norcal list.

If you are on the all nor cal team then you will not be all bay area or all east bay, it is a way of acknowledging as many deserving kids as possible.

You're not from the generation where "every kid deserves a trophy" mentality, are you?

...Coincidentally, we have pathetic fans of this poor football program in S.F. called Riordan High School, who believe they deserve the spot light on this board just because they're members of the WCAL; that makes them extra special. Unbeknownst to them, when they start yapping away about their bottom-feeder program, it makes them look really foolish amongst other prestigious programs...more like a bunch of depraved, attention whores...putting it mildly.

Last edited:
The teams on high school ballistics are tiered, Kids make one team so if you are all bay area then you will not be on the all east bay team. If you are on the all nor cal team then you will not be all bay area or all east bay, it is a way of acknowledging as many deserving kids as possible.

Since no one know's really who will do what this season, we use a broad spectrum

and yes it is a high school football list, that is the whole point being a Division 1 caliber athlete doesn't necessarily make you a good player in high school it just means you have potential.

Most of the names mentioned above will be all nor call or all t bay area, been doing this for a decade now, it is with out a doubt just understood highschoolballistics is the best, evaluator of talent in Northern California.
The logic makes sense. Good to have more Bay Area high sports outlets

No everyone doesn't deserve a trophy.

Everyone on the all east bay team can play.

When high school ballistics started it was basically east bay focused. So an alameda contra costa team is just staying true to roots. We understand there is an exposure problem in the east bay.

Not doing any other localized teams, although it wouldn't be that difficult to do. Could definately crush anything Braustein could come up with in San jose, he knows nothing about football. Love what Black Hat does in Stockton. Nit pick stockton players for the all nor cal team, but don't do a local team out of respect.

Sacramento has there area pretty well covered, so does the northern section so no need for localized.

Reactions: TedSmithers
This "all bay area" team is horrible

Harris the RB from Antioch is the #1 ranked LB in the state of california

you have RBs from 2 small division schools who are probably good RBs, but Harris is the best talent the area has seen in a while. I watched my son's team (Pitt) dominate every one but DLS defensively, and Harris had way more yards on them than any other RB they played last season

Najee is exceptional but you repeated a conversation from earlier more read less type

Last edited:
just realized there are a lot of uniformed people on this site

Custer Hernandez are great running backs how would you know they are the best tandem in northern California? especially considering all you watch is de la sale game's

Pittsburg's defense was oh maybe in the top ten of all defenses in Nor Cal last season. I think a lot of people from Pittsburg are still living off the fact they had a good defense 23 years ago. the closest thing the east bay has seen to that defense was 2005 San Leandro.

You mean Najee is the best Junior Line backer in the state, Caleb Kelly is the best linebacker in the state?

You did help rename the team. It is now the Al/Co unbranded team. To many people that think if it isn't orange and black or silver and gray it means it isn't good. 19 out of 22 players on the east bay unbranded team would have started for Pittsburg last season. Both running backs on the Al/Co unbranded team are equivalent to Custer and Hernandez and if they played for Sparta every one would pucker up and smooch between there two back pockets.

New people same conversation

Eifler
Custer
Hernandez
Tagaloa
Asiasi
Parker
Harris
are all affiliated with the camp circuits, which means, Kennion Training, Rivals camps, scout camps blah blah blah, all have no bearing on what highschoolballistics does. Those are formed focused endeavors and high school ballistics is focused on function.

highschoolballistics is kind of a strange web site if you check it out. As for the "All Everything" player lists for areas they appear to be spotty and a mis-mosch of players [IMO]. There are some good players listed on the lists while some exceptional players are left out. In one instance a player is listed who is a decent athlete and had so-so stats last season, while another player in same league is the fastest player in the league and had far better stats last season & left off, so go figure.

highschoolballistics is kind of a strange web site if you check it out. As for the "All Everything" player lists for areas they appear to be spotty and a mis-mosch of players [IMO]. There are some good players listed on the lists while some exceptional players are left out. In one instance a player is listed who is a decent athlete and had so-so stats last season, while another player in same league is the fastest player in the league and had far better stats last season & left off, so go figure.

And when you click on defensive line, the list of Utility players comes up.

just realized there are a lot of uniformed people on this site
Eifler
Custer
Hernandez
Tagaloa
Asiasi
Parker
Harris
are all affiliated with the camp circuits, which means, Kennion Training, Rivals camps, scout camps blah blah blah, all have no bearing on what highschoolballistics does. Those are formed focused endeavors and high school ballistics is focused on function.

I'm likely in the "uninformed people" category...

Can you clarify the statement above? Does this mean Asiasi & Boss will NOT be anywhere on your top list because of their affiliation with the "camp circuit?"

Rmbr26 my favorite WCAL expert

I remember you arguing with me last season about how Bellarmine was the fifth best team in the WCAL and we ranked them to high. Link is fixed.

So I will take it, the slight either refers to McCaully or Walker vs Bennett Williams

Personally I do not know Bennett Williams, some kids can just flat out play football. Bennet Williams is an exceptional football player, we have 6 juniors on the two lists so far 7 when all Nor Cal comes out next week, we will not put the two best linemen in nor cal on the all nor cal team because they are juniors. If we put two junior offensive linemen on our lists, the recruiting vultures will have a year and a half to hound them. You think it is a coincidence Fiefia's highlights are now private, he went up on our list and these idiots started contacting him.

in fact these lists usually come out in may, we had to stop putting them out that early because we get the credit for contacting players that we never contact.

McCaully has been on high school ballistics pre season list since before his junior year, he will be all Northern California so will number 51 from Bellarmine and a host of other players.

Truth, Bennett Williams is arguably the best Defensive Back in Northern California outside of Pittsburg. Anyone with football eyes can see that.

High School Ballistics selection process is weird, we don't need stats, we need our eyes and film. Stats, tell you a lot, they do not tell you the effect someone has on the football game. Experience and expertise tell you that.

Bayside - glad I'm your favorite as I'd like to read what you think about those you really disagree with - JK! Unfortunatley it appears I've ruffled your feathers which was not my attention. Its simply HS sports & everyone is entitled to their opionion. If you publish all star team lists for any area you're going to get disagreement among fans. I honestly do not remember "arguing with you" over Bellarmine, so whatever the comments we 've exchanged it was not high on my priority. If you disagree with anything I post on the WCAL thread feel free to reply & I won;t take it personally - honest. :)

Last edited:
So Bayside you guys actually watch film of these selections. That's kind cool actually. More then a lot of other publications do. It's all in fun. Good for you guys picking a kid from Heritage or from John Swett because they may not get picked otherwise because of popularity.

Small school athletes deserve credit too

So Bayside you guys actually watch film of these selections. That's kind cool actually. More then a lot of other publications do. It's all in fun. Good for you guys picking a kid from Heritage or from John Swett because they may not get picked otherwise because of popularity.

Small school athletes deserve credit too

I like how High School Ballistics exposes the names of many outstanding football players. Most of these recruiting sites focus on a handful of the top players/recruits and although deserving of the praise, it's the 5'11" 225 pound lineman or the slot back with 4.7 speed that's tough as nails that ultimately helps teams win championships at the high school level. There simply aren't that many D1 caliber players out there.

Rmbr26 my favorite WCAL expert

I remember you arguing with me last season about how Bellarmine was the fifth best team in the WCAL and we ranked them to high. Link is fixed.

So I will take it, the slight either refers to McCaully or Walker vs Bennett Williams

Personally I do not know Bennett Williams, some kids can just flat out play football. Bennet Williams is an exceptional football player, we have 6 juniors on the two lists so far 7 when all Nor Cal comes out next week, we will not put the two best linemen in nor cal on the all nor cal team because they are juniors. If we put two junior offensive linemen on our lists, the recruiting vultures will have a year and a half to hound them. You think it is a coincidence Fiefia's highlights are now private, he went up on our list and these idiots started contacting him.

in fact these lists usually come out in may, we had to stop putting them out that early because we get the credit for contacting players that we never contact.

McCaully has been on high school ballistics pre season list since before his junior year, he will be all Northern California so will number 51 from Bellarmine and a host of other players.

Truth, Bennett Williams is arguably the best Defensive Back in Northern California outside of Pittsburg. Anyone with football eyes can see that.

High School Ballistics selection process is weird, we don't need stats, we need our eyes and film. Stats, tell you a lot, they do not tell you the effect someone has on the football game. Experience and expertise tell you that.
Did you ever release your new list?

list is all on paper at the moment. It will go up late November early December and be updated through signing day. It is best for the recruiting process when we put it up in march april and may. Unfortunately putting it up in march april and may is bad for high school football

list is all on paper at the moment. It will go up late November early December and be updated through signing day. It is best for the recruiting process when we put it up in march april and may. Unfortunately putting it up in march april and may is bad for high school football
Gotcha. Curious to know who were the other 2017 prospects you were alluding to besides Bennett? Seems like there would be more than just seven noteworthy players in 2017 class at this juncture -- now that the season has started.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT