ADVERTISEMENT

The Clayton Valley 2015 preseason Schedule

Bluedog2

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2007
While Clayton valley is on the hot seat, they have created a preseason schedule for 2015 that is a serious challenge.......Folsom on the road.....Tracy on the road.....Cardinal Newman at home.....Logan at home and Monte Vista at home.......while Monte Vista may be the weaker team , they are on the rise and can not be over looked....The first game at Prairie stadium against Folsom will be a real test for both teams...will Folsom reload or will they be rebuilding and will they be able to slow or stop the Eagle ground game.????

CVC-Folsom is a super interesting game to start the year. Good test for both teams that have big questions going into August.

Folsom is going to destroy CVC at Folsom. Don't be fooled. Folsom is loaded again. The backup QB from last year is super fast and will run much more. He's not browning but he's going to open up some eyes. I would be surprised if CVC is within 3 scores.

Folsom is going to destroy CVC at Folsom. Don't be fooled. Folsom is loaded again. The backup QB from last year is super fast and will run much more. He's not browning but he's going to open up some eyes. I would be surprised if CVC is within 3 scores.
Larry......I think this would be the game to see just how CVC can deal with Folsom or get there feathers ruffled in the process.....

And don't let Clayton supporters off the hook Folsom fans when you do roll them up. Clayton is a division 1 team masquerading as a division 2 team. They have division 1 enrollment. Don't let them take the easy way out and say "well we are a division 2 team"

Folsom letting you off the hook is 48-0 at halftime. They will go for it on 4th and 8. Not my way of conducting biz but in a case like CVC I wouldn't mind see a good A## kicking. Especially after some of the shady things this program does and all of there off the field issues.

Clayton Valley is tougher than a lot of people give them credit for. They are only a few miles from De La Salle and I think that keeps the eyes off them a little locally. When DLS and Clayton Valley play, it is always a hard fought game. That may have to with cross town hate, but looking at past DLS scores against CV, I wouldn't be so quick to say they will get destroyed by folsom.

Will be interesting to see OL/DL Jonah Williams (a beast and maybe physically strongest prep player in norcal) and their big line against CVC's big kids(huge line size wise)...lots of them (including future D1 player Jalen McKenzie). CVC should be able to match up in the speed department at the skill positions...they also return a very good QB (Nate Keisel) that can throw the ball and is also mobile. It will be a matter of CVC being able to slow down the Folsom offense which is tough to do to have a shot. However, CVC and their funky offense is very good at keeping scores down with ball control with a huge line, but they also have big play threats with speed to take it to the bank. Folsom backup QB looked pretty good last season but definitely not Browning and they loss a ton of talent. Folsom defense will have to play very good. Just a very interesting matchup of two very different offensive approaches.

As far as how close will the game be...tough to say. CVC will definately have to play fast and physical on defense and also Folsom will have to play great defense to keep the ball out of CVC's offense hands. Folsom can score very quickly and it looks like CVC will also have some weapons for quick scoring if they have too. All around intriguing game.

I wud not mine to see CVC-Vacaville in the Preseason. Perhaps the Vacaville-Enterprise Series is ending...2016?

I think Keisel moved out of the area. Was talked about on another thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT