ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Fitchie retires at Montgomery

Absolute first class guy. He opened the gym up for me and my buddies many times growing up. A lot of battles in the gym and on the courts of santa rosa. Tough as nails as a player him and Steve Tiedeman. I bet if you stripped out the first 7 years at Monty his average wins per year would be in the low 20's if not higher. He had some great teams and Monty is now a force in the NCS D2 ranks. I think Zac Tiedeman will get the job if it hasn't been announced already. I would expect nothing but continued success with him running the sidelines. Another first class kid who was one of the best PG's to ever come out of Sonoma County.

Class Act! I worked a few of his games over the years and there is one consistent thing with all of his teams, they play hard and are always well coached. Over 500 wins in a huge accomplishment and he has set the bar extremely high up in the North Bay. Congrats coach and good luck with your next adventure, I am sure you'll be successful in anything you do! Zac does already have the job and he'll do a great job as well and was one heck of a player in his time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT