@Milpitas
SHC
@Serra
@Bellarmine
Riordan
St.Francis
@St.Ignatius
Mitty

Same schedule as last year just cycle the League opponents down the schedule one week (SHC was last game of season this past year, now league opener)

Reactions: aztecpadre
How about the rest of the WCAL or DeAnza any good out of section games next year?

I know Serra will get De La Salle at home this year. Mitty going to get a home game with Pittsburg this year or was that a one and done?

Archbishop Riordan non-league:
@ Sacred Heart Prep
@ Menlo Atherton
@ St. Mary's - Berkeley

What is S.I.'s non-league schedule? I hear they are scrimmaging Palma before season starts (not sure if at Palma or San Francisco).

@ Sacred Heart Prep
@ Menlo Atherton
@ St. Mary's - Berkeley

How did this VC post turn into a damn Jackrabbit shill post?...How many games did your boys win last season????...Last several seasons???????

Shill for your (joke of a) team on a separate post......it doesn't belong in a post/thread with REAL WCAL FOOTBALL teams...and I can put some extra "effort" into my commentaries...

Last edited:
Reactions: Irish_Cheers
@ Sacred Heart Prep
@ Menlo Atherton
@ St. Mary's - Berkeley

---Jordan, MaxPreps says the St. Mary's game is an "Alumni Day" game. Maybe it's at Riordan? Hard to imagine no home games in pre-season.

...and Fool-Bo, if REAR-dan manages to stay open another five years, they'll make the "quintfecta" of ZERO WCAL wins. Unless, of course, they go 8-man and lose in the Mission Trail league.

Last edited:
How did this VC post turn into a damn Jackrabbit shill post?...How many games did your boys win last season????...Last several seasons???????

Shill for your (joke of a) team on a separate post......it doesn't belong in a post/thread with REAL WCAL FOOTBALL teams...and I can put some extra "effort" into my commentaries...

TS, 2WCats had asked what the other WCAL team's preseason schedules were, thus the Riordan schedule.

It can only get better for Riordan now that the green chain of loser former SHC coaches is over. How much better we will see. I hear there is a used Choo Choo train whistle listed for sale on Craigslist.

---Jordan, MaxPreps says the St. Mary's game is an "Alumni Day" game. Maybe it's at Riordan? Hard to imagine no home games in pre-season.

That's really nice...The alumni are so freakin' embarrassed by that team that they would schedule it as an AWAY game...I don't blame them...The Jackrabbit alumni would rather congregate at a home Cross Country Meet instead..

Last edited:
It can only get better for Riordan now that the green chain of loser former SHC coaches is over. How much better we will see. I hear there is a used Choo Choo train whistle listed for sale on Craigslist.

Fubo...you give them too much hope. Next thing you know...we'll see all the "We'll dominate/crush WCAL" or "We have some thumpers" posts like previous pre-seasons...I actually look forward to seeing them...

Cheers, Riordan hosted SHP and M-A last year, so makes sense they are away. Not sure what happened with Milpitas as they would most likely of come to SF to play. St. Mary's has a few ties to Riordan. Current principal @ St Marys used to be the principal @ Riordan years ago.

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT