ADVERTISEMENT

2 Bay Area stars go in the first round

look at that. wasnt afraid of the competition. didnt give up and transfer back to san jose st or sac st. and is a first rounder.

This isn't tied to Norcal outside of Najee, but Alabama now has eight first rounders from their 2017 recruiting class. That's insane!
That’s strange. They seem like they win a lot of games too? It’s almost like having better talent helps you win which then helps you continue to draw too talent 😂.

2nd Round

#36 Jevon Holland (Bishop O'Dowd) to the Miami Dolphins
#48 Aaron Banks (El Cerrito) to the San Francisco 49ers

3rd Round

#99 Nashon Wright (Logan/Laney) to the Dallas Cowboys

Drew Dalman, Palma, Stanford, Center was drafted in 4th round (#114) by Atlanta where his father spent time as an O-line coach. Watched him play since youth league on team my brother coached, and he will be close to where my nephew, who is close friend, is stationed in the Air Force.

Last edited:
Honestly surprised he was drafted this early. Thought he might make a camp as a UFA. Good for him.
Agree. Brees is ND announcer now. Both similar DNA. Crazy!
Real happy for him. It’s good to see these things happen to quality people. I always liked him In HS. Thought he went a little under radar

look at that. wasnt afraid of the competition. didnt give up and transfer back to san jose st or sac st. and is a first rounder.

He’s a first rounder because he’s an elite talent that works hard and was destined to play in the league

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT