ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NCP Pick'em is Back!

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
The NCP Pick’em Contest is back for the 2021 fall season. We will play for 12 weeks (Week of August 20-Week of November 5).

Scoring:

Each week, there will be 10 games to pick. You pick the winners and assign a confidence rating for every game. Your most confident pick is given the 10 point spot. The next most confident pick is for 9 points and all the way down to your least confident pick for 1 point. A perfect week will get you 55 points.

Season Long Prizes:

1st Place: $100 gift card
2nd Place: $50 gift card
3rd Place: $25 gift card

If you play every week, you will be entered into a drawing for a $10 gift card (anyone who finishes in the Top 3 are not eligible).

Picks:

Games will be posted by 12:00 PM on Monday. Picks will be due by 7:00 PM on Friday. Games that are cancelled/postponed prior to Thursday at 12:00 PM will be replaced. If they are cancelled after that time, we will play with a shortened schedule.

Happy Picking!

The NCP Pick’em Contest is back for the 2021 fall season. We will play for 12 weeks (Week of August 20-Week of November 5).

Scoring:

Each week, there will be 10 games to pick. You pick the winners and assign a confidence rating for every game. Your most confident pick is given the 10 point spot. The next most confident pick is for 9 points and all the way down to your least confident pick for 1 point. A perfect week will get you 55 points.

Season Long Prizes:

1st Place: $100 gift card
2nd Place: $50 gift card
3rd Place: $25 gift card

If you play every week, you will be entered into a drawing for a $10 gift card (anyone who finishes in the Top 3 are not eligible).

Picks:

Games will be posted by 12:00 PM on Monday. Picks will be due by 7:00 PM on Friday. Games that are cancelled/postponed prior to Thursday at 12:00 PM will be replaced. If they are cancelled after that time, we will play with a shortened schedule.

Happy Picking!
Hi streak. I would like become a paid member. I like that gold banner and to be able to seeing the NorCal top 20 and much more. How do I that

Hi streak. I would like become a paid member. I like that gold banner and to be able to seeing the NorCal top 20 and much more. How do I that
When you go to bed leave the keys to your car in the ignition, the pink slip signed over to me and Concrete Jr will work his young people computer magic and tomorrow when you wake up there will be a nifty banner next to your name or.......

I joined what I thought was NorCal preps but it appeared I joined California preps
Oh boy.....! Be sure. I once joined a site but mistyped one word and wowza !!
Last thing you want is the topless cheerleaders greeting you everytime you log into a site. 😱😱 Pretty rough explaining to the Mrs as she walks by you as you open your laptop.

Last edited:
Oh boy.....! Be sure. I once joined a site but mistyped one word and wowza !! Last thing you want is explaining the topless cheerleaders greeting you everytime you log into a site. 😱😱 Pretty rough explaining to the Mrs as she walks by you as you open your laptop.

I hate when that happens. Not the cheerleaders but when the Mrs walks by

Reactions: concrete17
Ok so I wil deal with California preps on Monday. I tried to sign for the gold package on Norcal preps but it would not let me because it said someone else has the user ID WCAL75. that would be me who already has it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT