ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Scheduled Game Limit?

ArmchairGOAT

Hall of Famer
Dec 8, 2019
I was under the impression that there was a 12 game limit for 2021? I know when Riordan traveled down to San Jose to play Bellarmine, it was deemed a scrimmage because it would have exceeded both teams' 12 game limit. On the other hand, Campo has 18 games scheduled. Am I missing something? Perhaps Campo has more games because the NCS will not be holding a playoff tournament? Good to see most of the schools back on the hardwood.

This entire spring hoops enchilada is a mixed bag to the max. Everything about it is beyond weird, scattered, disjointed, unequal, perplexing, unique, you name it. It's not quite meaningless, but it's close _ and getting closer.

Reactions: larry legend33
This entire spring hoops enchilada is a mixed bag to the max. Everything about it is beyond weird, scattered, disjointed, unequal, perplexing, unique, you name it. It's not quite meaningless, but it's close _ and getting closer.
SF is scheduled to move to yellow tier on Friday. Hoping the AAA teams can get some games in. Let the kids play SFUSD!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT