ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Aidan Mahaney to St. Mary’s College

Did anybody really think he was going to go
Anywhere but st Mary's? Best of luck to the young man he should do well in that system
And in that conference!

Reactions: rebelmafia
Did anybody really think he was going to go
Anywhere but st Mary's? Best of luck to the young man he should do well in that system
And in that conference!
Nope. Right move too. Good school.. great coach. Beautiful setting… “free!l”

How is the team shaping up to be next year? I went to SMC for a couple of years (when Patty Mills played) and was also very happy when Jordan Ford chose SMC (as I am from Folsom as you may know from my folsom football support)

97% of bay area kids who leave come back.
97 out of 100… ok. I guess that is why our local colleges are filled with local players…..st Mary’s, Santa Clara, and USF have a combined 1 person (Logan Johnson) who transferred back. These school barely have any local players period.

Reactions: Tammy1029
97 out of 100… ok. I guess that is why our local colleges are filled with local players…..st Mary’s, Santa Clara, and USF have a combined 1 person (Logan Johnson) who transferred back. These school barely have any local players period.
run the jc and d 2 3 list.

When u got literally thousands of transfers a year every large metro area will have a decent amount of kid returning it’s just how 2021 hoops is with unlimited transferring

How is the team shaping up to be next year? I went to SMC for a couple of years (when Patty Mills played) and was also very happy when Jordan Ford chose SMC (as I am from Folsom as you may know from my folsom football support)
The Gaels have all but one guy back from last year's very young squad (An important piece in starting PG Tommy Kuhse), and a good one coming in (Chris Howell from Torrey Pines, 6'6" 4-star guard). They also add Augustus Marciulonis (son of the former Golden State Warrior), a 2-star guy.

Gaels should be just fine for the next few years...

Reactions: observer22
When u got literally thousands of transfers a year every large metro area will have a decent amount of kid returning it’s just how 2021 hoops is with unlimited transferring
Yup. The rules almost encourage it now and many of the players grew up with a silver spoon always being told they were the answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT