ADVERTISEMENT

Aau weekend reports?

RJ223

Sports Fanatic
Jul 15, 2009
Most of the local team played this weekend. Kind of disappointing to have no reports. From my search I saw the Soldiers lost in Kansas final 4 to Team Penny ( EYBL).
Lakeshow beat Cal Supreme ( EYBL) to make final 4 in Pump Event.
Team Lillard also made final 4 in Pump Event.
Any info from followers of these program is much appreciated. Love to hear our Norcal kids performing during scholarship season ( July)

Couple of notes I have. CA United (which has Junior Ballard) beat Lakeshow in the semis and then lost in the finals.

Justin Pratt was one of the standouts on Lakeshow's run.

In Oregon, Naseem Gaskin had 27 points against Portland Basketball Club and 33 points in a loss to Seattle Rotary for Team Arsenal.

Garret Pascoe played well at the Top 100 event Ryan Silver did and picked up a new offer from Northern California.

Reactions: ballinplayin365
Anyone have any information on this story? Crazy to do this if it wasn't for safety concerns, especially in a viewing period event.

Heard Lavar Ball and his Big Ballers team did the same thing in Socal this past weekend (not sure if same event)... no details on either though, sorry.

Most of the local team played this weekend. Kind of disappointing to have no reports. From my search I saw the Soldiers lost in Kansas final 4 to Team Penny ( EYBL).
Lakeshow beat Cal Supreme ( EYBL) to make final 4 in Pump Event.
Team Lillard also made final 4 in Pump Event.
Any info from followers of these program is much appreciated. Love to hear our Norcal kids performing during scholarship season ( July)

Doesn't seem like we have any writers/scouts too interested in NorCal. SoCal is full of information (twitter/blogs/evaluations) reporting from camps, games, tournaments etc. Freitas rarely reports on local action and kids unless affilliated with his own event . . . .

It was the same tourney.(Best of Summer) There was another incident where a scorekeeper punched a coach on Team Harden, as well. There is video of it online.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT