ADVERTISEMENT

Advocates 4 Athletes 7th Anniversary

A4A

Aug 31, 2017
Greetings!

Anniversary Month! Advocates for Athletes is 7 years old this month. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would of grown like this. Goes to prove that even a blind squirrel (me) can find a nut.

It has been a heck of a ride so far and we continue to grow everyday. What do we do? Where do we turn? Those are questions we consistently hear from parents and athletes. What we have found is that teachers, counselors and coaches just don't have the time to help the way recruiting needs to be done, and parents don't have the knowledge or the time either.

With the price of a college education still on the rise and competition to get into schools at an all time high, a coveted athletic scholarship or guaranteed spot on a college team is golden. It's just not like it used to be - with the media streaming what it seems to be every game or athletic event live, more and more kids want to play in college. That's where we come in. We created a program with checks and balances that if followed, works beautifully.

And the best part is we are having fun doing what we do. All of us at A4A have the same passion, helping student athletes find their "best fit school". Never a better feeling than walking into a high school athlete's graduation party and the young athlete is telling his/her family and friends, "A4A is the reason I am going to the school I dreamed of".

Please pass this info along to any athlete or family that could use it, could be life-changing!

A4A by the numbers:
  • 98% Success Rate
  • 15 Different Sports
  • 388 Student Athletes under our Guidance
  • 97% of our Athletes reach their Athletic and Academic Goals
  • 97% of our Athletes have graduated from the college they originally chose
  • Over 200 different Colleges and Universities have A4A athletes attending

All the Best,

Zayn

Zayn Kirkendoll
Area Manager-South Bay
Advocates for Athletes, Inc.