ADVERTISEMENT

Advocates 4 Athletes

A4A

Aug 31, 2017
Becoming a collegiate athlete is a dream that many high school student athletes have. The opportunity to continue playing the sport you love throughout college is highly coveted, but with so many athletes competing for such a limited number of spots, how do gain the upper hand and get noticed? Today, being “good” just isn’t enough, which is why Advocates 4 Athletes is here to help.

My name is Zayn Kirkendoll and I represent Advocates 4 Athletes. We are a hands-on coaching and consulting business created to help aspiring high school/junior college athletes navigate the recruiting process and find their best college fit academically, athletically and socially.

What we do and how we do it sets us apart. The proof is in the numbers:

-7 years of experience coaching, guiding and placing student athletes.
-Currently 385+ athletes under our guidance.
-98% success rate.
-97% of athletes graduating from their original school choice.
-97% of our athletes hitting their academic and athletic goals that they set.
-Working with athletes in 15 different sports
-A4A athletes now at over 185 different colleges and universities.
-Currently working with not only Bay Area athletes but athletes from So Cal, Nevada, Oregon, Colorado, Montana and Connecticut.

If you or an athlete you know is looking for guidance through the college recruiting process, PLEASE do not hesitate to reach out or pass this info along to someone who could use it. Helping athletes fulfill their dreams of playing at the collegiate level is something we are extremely passionate about. I encourage you to take a look at our website at www.advocates4athletes.com to read our testimonials, as well as get a better picture of what we do and who we are.

Feel free to contact me by email at zayn@advocates4athletes.com or by phone at (408) 202-8202 with any questions/interests. I would love to discuss your athletes goals and help make them a reality!

Also find us on Social Media:

IG: @advocates_4_athletes

Twitter: @A4AConsulting

Facebook: Advocates 4 Athletes

For the D1 caliber athlete, exposure and academic matching/eligibility through a recruiting service shouldn't be needed. Other levels, without savvy parents/coaches, it could be a helping factor.

Zayn- what's your fee structure?

Hi There,

At A4A, we do a one time fee upfront for the entire duration of the recruiting process. Recommendation and best time is to begin as a sophomore. I would be happy to send you the exact breakdown of everything directly.

Thanks for the offer. But I got both into D1 and a pro. A grad school good friend went to Carroll
College as an academic. Been pulling down six figs for >20 years.

I just think the Board newbies might want to know the "upfront" cost to gauge, since it's nowhere on your site (s.) That's being upfront right?

Small world. I attended Carroll College and just recently graduated. Played hoops there for two years. Gotta love the Carroll.

As for you recommendation, good point. Not at all trying to hide the cost. You just asked what the fee structure is, so I thought you meant the breakdown of the fee and when it is to be paid. I always offer the breakdown that includes the cost so that perspective clients can see exactly what they are getting. But since we're on the topic, $3500 for the entire process, start to finish.

Reactions: 1315
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT