ADVERTISEMENT

Antelope @Rocklin tournament

Azanna

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2005
Antelope was very impressive this weekend winning all their games in double figures. They should be a top team in the Sacramento region next season and a power in NorCal.

Hey Azanna, what kind of competition was out there? I agree Antelope will be very good next year after winning their first Section championship. Only had 3 seniors on the roster last year. With the league realignment this year, they are losing Whitney and CO (should be good teams again next year as well) so the CVC will not be as strong. I think one of the best teams to look out for will be Christian Brothers though, lots of returners this upcoming season. Their size and length will cause lots of trouble. I expect McClatchy and Sac to be in the mix again as well. Sleeper team to watch out for could be Bradshaw Christian.

Upcoming season in Sacramento will be really interesting. Antelope and CBS will definitely be in the mix at the top.

Also good call on Bradshaw Christian.

Reactions: CoachDViks
Hey Azanna, what kind of competition was out there? I agree Antelope will be very good next year after winning their first Section championship. Only had 3 seniors on the roster last year. With the league realignment this year, they are losing Whitney and CO (should be good teams again next year as well) so the CVC will not be as strong. I think one of the best teams to look out for will be Christian Brothers though, lots of returners this upcoming season. Their size and length will cause lots of trouble. I expect McClatchy and Sac to be in the mix again as well. Sleeper team to watch out for could be Bradshaw Christian.

Antelope played Cosumnes Oaks, Del Oro, Folsom and Lodi. Bradshaw Chr. was impressive, as Aniya Mejia is the real deal, BC have other shooters and added 3 new players. Didn't get a chance to watch CB, but they will be solid. Sac High was there, didn't get a chance to see them, but I hear they looked good.

Reactions: basketba11
Antelope was very impressive this weekend winning all their games in double figures. They should be a top team in the Sacramento region next season and a power in NorCal.

How good is Antelope going to be? Are they a NCP preseason Top 10 team? They had a good run last yr and got some much needed experience. If Antelope wins the SJS D2 section again are they OPEN caliber?

Last edited:

How good is Antelope going to be? Are they a NCP preseason Top 10 team? They had a good run last yr and got some much needed experience. If Antelope wins the SJD D2 section again are they OPEN caliber?
It’s too early to make those types of predictions but they should be pretty good, 90% of the team is returning and everyone is a year older

How good is Antelope going to be? Are they a NCP preseason Top 10 team? They had a good run last yr and got some much needed experience. If Antelope wins the SJD D2 section again are they OPEN caliber?
I respect the sneaky trolling going on here. Calculated Guru is a smart guru

Reactions: northbaybbguru
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT