ADVERTISEMENT

Are the games being Streamed tonight?

On my DirecTV it shows the games being on channel 696. I had to upgrade to the premium channel to get them tonight. I'll be cancelling my premium channel on Monday :) nfhs for tomorrow

Can I sign up for a Spectrum Internet account and watch the games??? Or do I have to have TV account as well.
It doesn't look like it. Very disappointed. I have Frontier FiOS and last year they showed the games on TV. Not this year.

This will be the first year since the games started in which I won't be watching the top games. :(

They were televised all other years in SoCal, same as NorCal. I'd find it really strange if they were not picked up by other services...
In previous years it was shown on the Laker channel in SoCal which many services carry but this year it’s on the Dodgers channel which nobody carries

In previous years it was shown on the Laker channel in SoCal which many services carry but this year it’s on the Dodgers channel which nobody carries
... and they're not even really showing anything on the Laker channel. Later, they'll be showing G League basketball.

I'll be writing a nasty letter to Spectrum. It's a real disservice in relation to the hard work these kids put into the season to get to the bowls and then a significant number of fans can't watch them in the state championships. Maybe they'll be re-run on a channel people get.

Reactions: coachlittle
I'll be writing a nasty letter to Spectrum. It's a real disservice in relation to the hard work these kids put into the season to get to the bowls and then a significant number of fans can't watch them in the state championships. Maybe they'll be re-run on a channel people get.

Might want to cc: the CIF also. Seems if they are true advocates for California HS athletics they would make any agreement with broadcasters subject to availability to the widest possible audience.

I agree . This should be on Free Tv .

I'm in Highland, just south of san bernardino. I probably tried for a few hours to get the Serra vs Cajon game on TV. I had direct communication with a Spectrum official, but it didn't help.
Finally, the SB Sun tweeted that Cajon was having a viewing party in the gym. I went to that. Good picture and sound.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT