ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Scores

Wonder if you have any 3 sport athletes playing all 3 at same time. That would be crazy.

rocklin and Whitney both will be very good in sfl.

All HS sports can play regardless of color tier now. When the State updated their sports guidelines in early March, all that is required for indoor sports to be played is that each school and district have all the guidelines met. Which includes baseline, and weekly testing. Testing within 48 hours of competition. As well as site specific plans in place. Similar to the guidelines that were in place for the NCAA. Counties and school districts can override this and make their own decisions of course. This is why games have already started and are being played now.

Reactions: Swishlife70
Jesuit beat Antelope 93-42: At least in this one, Jesuit is playing a lot of younger players. Sophomore Reid Jones led four players in double figures with 19 points. Antelope senior Kevin Burlaka led the Titans with 11 points.

All HS sports can play regardless of color tier now. When the State updated their sports guidelines in early March, all that is required for indoor sports to be played is that each school and district have all the guidelines met. Which includes baseline, and weekly testing. Testing within 48 hours of competition. As well as site specific plans in place. Similar to the guidelines that were in place for the NCAA. Counties and school districts can override this and make their own decisions of course. This is why games have already started and are being played now.
Sadly some districts have chosen not to pay for testing which leaves some basketball teams out in the cold. We are struggling with this right now and trying to find free testing options for our players and coaches. We have everything else in place and a schedule ready to go, but no testing. Bummed for my team unless something changes....

Jesuit beat Antelope 93-42: At least in this one, Jesuit is playing a lot of younger players. Sophomore Reid Jones led four players in double figures with 19 points. Antelope senior Kevin Burlaka led the Titans with 11 points.

is Silva playing for Jesuit or did he move on?

That is NOT what is up at this moment on the CIF website and that is dated April 13.
The CIF only posts the updated color tier assignments that the State posts each week. That is it, even though sports are still shown under their respective color tiers, the CDPH (California Department of Public Health) guidelines allow all indoor and outdoor sports regardless of county color tier. As long as those schools and districts adhere to all the protocols and testing. Some districts have chosen to not go ahead with it, which is unfortunate. The CDPH updated their guidelines for youth and high school sports back in early March, and have updated them again recently, allowing teams from any county to play each other now, not just adjacent counties only. Which brings CCS Playoffs back into the picture possibly.

Couple of Scores from Friday:

Half Moon Bay beat Priory 63-56

Antelope beat Woodcreek 66-61

Campolindo up 35-22 over Salesian at the half. No Aidan Mahaney or Logan Robeson, yet the Cougs have led the entire time

Just watched the Cougs on NFHS... Two stars out? Salesian wants a piece of the Cougs after last year? Uh-ohhhh....

I was just hoping I'd see the Tough Kids keep it close... But no, they built an early lead and never let Salesian back in it. I think the closest they got in the 2nd half was an 8-point difference, and that didn't last long.

Btw, the feed wasn't bad, had announcers calling the game and I think someone was manually controlling the camera during the game, because it never showed the wrong end of the floor even once.

The injuries? The announcers said Robeson could be out 3 to 5 weeks, I think... But they didn't know the extent of Aidan's injury.

I'm sure Salesian is better than they showed and will still be dangerous though the season.

Looking ahead next year and beyond thru the JV game... Cougs' future looks really good, or maybe Salesian doesn't have a lot on JV; hard to tell on video. Cougs won by about 40.

Solid win for the Cougs'! Did Courtney Anderson play for Salesian last night? Hoping to see Campo and Riordan square off this season.

ok so st marys recruited well. or this is john silva his cousin nephew from his auntie baby daddy side
I doubt Silva has scored any games since he was a soph under double digits. Gotta be somebody else. And it wouldn’t make much sense to play this 7 week season for Jesuit

Just watched the Cougs on NFHS... Two stars out? Salesian wants a piece of the Cougs after last year? Uh-ohhhh....

I was just hoping I'd see the Tough Kids keep it close... But no, they built an early lead and never let Salesian back in it. I think the closest they got in the 2nd half was an 8-point difference, and that didn't last long.

Btw, the feed wasn't bad, had announcers calling the game and I think someone was manually controlling the camera during the game, because it never showed the wrong end of the floor even once.

The injuries? The announcers said Robeson could be out 3 to 5 weeks, I think... But they didn't know the extent of Aidan's injury.

I'm sure Salesian is better than they showed and will still be dangerous though the season.

Looking ahead next year and beyond thru the JV game... Cougs' future looks really good, or maybe Salesian doesn't have a lot on JV; hard to tell on video. Cougs won by about 40.
There’s three freshmen on the Campo JV team this year

I doubt Silva has scored any games since he was a soph under double digits. Gotta be somebody else. And it wouldn’t make much sense to play this 7 week season for Jesuit
'Isa' Silva scored 13 pts in Oakmont game. Did not appear to play in opener against Antelope. In watching game highlights on MaxPreps I don't see Silva playing as much as I would expect. Jesuit has an interesting Soph in Andrej Stojakovic (son of Peja Stojakovic). 6'6" and looks smooth in the videos. Already has D1 offer from Cal Poly.

Peja was a fantastic player. Legit 6”9. Wouldn’t be suprised if his kid grows more. Maybe Silva just getting a little sweat in? Weird season to say least.

Woohoo! Campo is 3-0 after a 68-53 win over Piedmont.

Next game is this Saturday vs. Dougherty Valley at 5pm. Game will be streamed on NFHS.

My eyes almost popped out !!!. Did I really see Frank Allocco as Coach for Clayton Valley on Maxpreps??????

Here's wishing you great hoops

Frank Allocco Jr. but yeah, it sounds like CVC really jumped on Capital. Thought I saw they were up 17 early

CVC appears to have junked the offense used by their previous coach, not nearly as much dribble/handoff stuff, much more free movement, cutting, back-door stuff. Hmmm... Back-door passes from an Allocco-coached team... Never woulda thunk...

It sure surprised the heck out of Capital... CVC dropped 27 on 'em in the first Q. CC did adjust, apparently, and made a pretty good run at 'em, but couldn't quite get there.

CVC appears to have junked the offense used by their previous coach, not nearly as much dribble/handoff stuff, much more free movement, cutting, back-door stuff. Hmmm... Back-door passes from an Allocco-coached team... Never woulda thunk...

It sure surprised the heck out of Capital... CVC dropped 27 on 'em in the first Q. CC did adjust, apparently, and made a pretty good run at 'em, but couldn't quite get there.
I was watching the Hoover vs Central game on YouTube and seen your comment. Boy you do be watching these games. Lol

Reactions: concrete17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT