ADVERTISEMENT

Best unsigned player list...........

Paytc

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2014
This is a 2018 player list. Seniors due to graduate this school year.

I will start it off in no particular order.......... Please also add 2018 players you think are either sleepers or under rated/ steals/not on the radar.

Aquira Decosta, Haley Van Dyke,

Last edited:
how are those 2 a sleeper/under rated/ a steal/ not on the radar?

if it is simply the best players that are not verbally committed then add Karisma Ortiz right behind those 2.

Reactions: Paytc
how are those 2 a sleeper/under rated/ a steal/ not on the radar?

if it is simply the best players that are not verbally committed then add Karisma Ortiz right behind those 2.

I never said those two were sleeper/under rated/ a steal/ not on the radar? They would fall under two of the best unsigned players.

I wanted to see if others could add to that list as well as a sleeper/under rated/ a steal/ not on the radar list.

Two separate list. Because some good players get over looked and/ or fall through the cracks for a number of reasons. So given a few more young ladies recognition for all the work and effort they put in wouldn't be a bad thing IMO.

If we are really talking about sleeper/under rated/ a steal I would have to add

G- Lesila Finau

Dublin/Cal Stars Nike Elite

That's a nice 4 to start the conversation. Very talented group indeed.
I would like to add:
Mikaila Wegenke-Heritage HS
Madison Baxter-Foothill HS
Regan Wiedenfeld-Livermore HS
All worthy of a mention..

Good post Paytc...

I would like to add:

Good post Paytc...
never seen these 3 play.. who do they play for over the summer?? Any offers yet for them??

I would like to add:

Good post Paytc...
never seen these 3 play.. who do they play for over the summer?? Any offers yet for them??

Lafayette Lighting for Regan and Madison
Cal Stars Flight I think for Mikaila

I would like to add:

Good post Paytc...

Those are some good players who have most likely been a bit over looked. The scouts don't know a lot about many good players who either don't play for a highly visible team or play in a system where they don't put up a lot of stats. And we all know the media typically only blows up players who are scoring a lot of points. There are players with the ability to score more in a different system with different encouragement. And there are impact players who provide in other areas besides just scoring. Many unknown players could also be valuable playing at the next level. And more scouts and coaches need to be aware of those players so less fall thru the cracks. Thanks for the feedback !

Last edited:
Regarding Haley Van Dyke, she sure had the numbers this last season during her junior year in High School. She was the dominating force to take the Campolindo team to a North Coast Section Division III championship win and also give the team the opportunity to play in the state finals. She also played on the CalStars team this summer, but I’m not sure how much playing time she was getting considering there were 13 girls on the team. I do recall though that I thought I heard it was casually mentioned by her parents during this last High School Basketball season that they would like to see her receive an offer to attend and play Basketball at either the University of Oregon or University of Washington, but things have a way of quickly changing if the offers are not presented to the player by the selected Universities. Only time will tell how this plays out for Haley. With that being said, I wish her and all the girls that are currently unsigned the very best with the hope that each girl will receive a scholarship to play Basketball at the next level.

Great Post

I would like to add :
Ari Johnson- St. Mary's/ Cal Stars EYBL
Celeste Almendarez- Edison HS/Team Superstar
Lea Anderson- Davis/ Oakland Soldiers

The media has almost no impact in college recruiting. College coaches go their own way and make their own decisions, as well they should.

But here's a crucial fact: The winner of a basketball game is determined by which team scores the most points, not by the most rebounds or assists or defensive stops (though obviously all are important). So the most valuable skill is the ability to score, as that directly impacts a team's chances to win.

Reactions: OnBall8
The media has almost no impact in college recruiting. College coaches go their own way and make their own decisions, as well they should.

But here's a crucial fact: The winner of a basketball game is determined by which team scores the most points, not by the most rebounds or assists or defensive stops (though obviously all are important). So the most valuable skill is the ability to score, as that directly impacts a team's chances to win.

First off.... I never said the media had "all" the impact on college recruiting. I'm pretty sure scouts and coaches get out and develop their own opinions. And I'm sure most teams and coaches have a check list on the player(s) they are looking for that particular year.

But for the most part the media reports which players are scoring the most after each game is played. And the media puts players on the radar for scouts and coaches to know about. Most teams at the next level don't have a problem finding players who want to shoot and score points.

Fact is it's not hard to find a child who wants to score as that is where most of the glamour is. And that is a result to the over emphasis parents,the media, and many others place on the person who scores the most.

Though very valuable, I don't believe the ability to score alone is the most valuable skill to have or to teach. And it sends the wrong message to children learning the "team" sport. And that is the reason we often see too much selfish one on one play. It is also the reason why a team like Clovis West (who didn't have one player putting up 20 per game) won the state championship. And IMO was the best "team" in the country. Instead, I believe working hard at balancing your skill set ( so you're not just a one sided player) IQ, composure at crunch time, and a never quit attitude, is what separates most players and most teams when all things are equal. Some players will score 30-40 points when it is easy but disappear in tougher games. In college you might play a few more tough games than you played in high school.

Obviously scoring is the key to winning a game. But you can't score without the ball. So the team that places the highest value on maintaining the ball most is gonna most likely get the most shot attempts and probably score the most points. That is where defense, steals, rebounds, blocks, and IQ can determine the outcome of a game. The greatest players I've ever seen (Kobe, Jordan, Hakeem, Jabbar etc...) could score 40 whenever they wanted to, rebound, throw out assist, and shut down the top scorer on the other team as well. Everyone should strive to be the best they can be. And the best are typically the most complete players. Not just one dimensional good scorers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willtalk and SP2010
Of course you're right -- there's much more to the game than scoring. But if you only have one skill, then scoring is the best one to have.

Of course you're right -- there's much more to the game than scoring. But if you only have one skill, then scoring is the best one to have.

Perhaps that is true? But it would be sad to play the game and be a one trick pony. Because a young player may find it a bit more challenging to score as well at the next level as they found it to score in high school. And that is because the ongoing competition night after night is a bit more challenging. And they will game plan to deny you the ball and easy looks.

Again, no question ... but there is a tendency among fans (more so than among coaches) to overvalue some kinds of contributions (usually what their daughter is good at) and undervalue the girl who puts the ball in the basket.

For example, some girls spend a lot of time on ballhandling -- they can dribble behind their back and between their legs and cross over. (These are the kind of players who gratuitously dribble between their legs while bringing the ball up court with no defender within 20 feet.) This is a nice skill to have, and occasionally will have an impact on the game, but it is much, much less important than scoring, not only in terms of the game itself, but in terms of the number of available players who have the skill.

It's great to handle the ball, and coaches love to have a lot of ballhandlers. But few coaches want to dribble through presses, and a lot of good ballhandlers don't use those skills to attack the basket, so my advice would be to develop scoring skills first. (Which means playing pickup, preferably against males, and looking to score.)

Being able to do everything well is better than being able to do one or two things well, of course. But if you're going to allocate your skill development time, put most of it on scoring, not only for your own sake, but if you want your team to win. When the day comes that there are too many girls who can score, then other skills will begin to have more value -- but that day is far away.

Again, no question ... but there is a tendency among fans (more so than among coaches) to overvalue some kinds of contributions (usually what their daughter is good at) and undervalue the girl who puts the ball in the basket.

For example, some girls spend a lot of time on ballhandling -- they can dribble behind their back and between their legs and cross over. (These are the kind of players who gratuitously dribble between their legs while bringing the ball up court with no defender within 20 feet.) This is a nice skill to have, and occasionally will have an impact on the game, but it is much, much less important than scoring, not only in terms of the game itself, but in terms of the number of available players who have the skill.

It's great to handle the ball, and coaches love to have a lot of ballhandlers. But few coaches want to dribble through presses, and a lot of good ballhandlers don't use those skills to attack the basket, so my advice would be to develop scoring skills first. (Which means playing pickup, preferably against males, and looking to score.)

Being able to do everything well is better than being able to do one or two things well, of course. But if you're going to allocate your skill development time, put most of it on scoring, not only for your own sake, but if you want your team to win. When the day comes that there are too many girls who can score, then other skills will begin to have more value -- but that day is far away.

Everyone has an opinion. I can respect yours. Check out Geno's opinion and what he looks for in the video I've posted below. We've all seen players who could shoot a good % from the 3 point line particularly in easy games. Situational players, typically brought into the game in situations. Because those same players have poor fundamentals everywhere else. No defense, poor ball handling, no rebounds, poor decision making, no stamina, not good under pressure or on big stages. But they score a lot of points, primarily in easy games and run up false stats. So I'll take a complete and tested player over a one sided false stats player when all else is equal. And just because a player isn't putting up many shots per game it doesn't mean they can't. Players can be influenced by the team/ system/ coaching and encouragement they fall under. As I said, there are players out there in systems with coaches that limit or don't encourage the player(s) to shoot and score more individual points. Smart scouts and smart coaches can see the potential and consider the team, system or coach, a player is playing under. And know what a player would be capable of doing in their system under their encouragement. That is a good thing. They can see some are under utilized or under developed. Again that's a good thing and it's why I pointed it out. But someone must put others on the radar to help scouts and coaches to find them. There are a few players who get free reign and jack up bad shot after bad shot but lead the team in scoring just because they take the most shots. While others have to work within the system and encouragement (or lack there of) they fall up under. Some players are encouraged to challenge/develop and strengthen weaker areas of their game to develop confidence and become better players. Which creates a better team by post season. Then some are not encouraged to develop what they need to improve and get confident at so they actually become less confident and less productive players under some coaching environments. And of course if the players and the team is not getting better as the season progresses they limit their chances of success during the post season. Some coaches and some programs are simply better than others.That is why getting out scouting a player (and more than once) can tell more about the capabilities of the player given the system and encouragement they'd be under at the next level. It's also why there is a need to put other players with talent and skill on the radar in their senior year. And that is what we are attempting to do here.

Scoring is important, but it is not everything. And it's not all scouts and coaches are looking for thank goodness.They want good team players who can do more than just score points. But it's a plus when they can score points also. Scoring is scoring, it's not winning. That is why teams with players like Destiny Littleton ( a division 1 player/ terrific scorer) aren't winning many championships. And though she leads the nation in scoring ( and is a good player) most would say she is far from the top recruit and probably not the overall best player in the nation.

Carmelo Anthony, Karl Malone, and James Harden can score all sorts of points. But how many championships can just a scorer/ one sided player bring you?

Have a great day Clay ! It's always great getting your take on things and bouncing around opinions.

Last edited:
Everyone has an opinion. I can respect yours. But I'll take a complete player over a one sided one when all else is equal. And as I said there are players out there in systems with coaches that limited or don't encourage the player(s) to score more individual points. Smart scouts and smart coaches can see the potential and consider the system or coach a player is playing under. And know what a player would be capable of doing in their system under their encouragement. That is a good thing. They can see some are under utilized or under developed. Again that's a good thing and it's why I pointed it out.

Scoring is important but it is not everything and not all scouts and coaches are looking for thank goodness. Scoring is scoring it's not winning. That is why teams with players like Destiny Littleton ( a terrific scorer) aren't winning many championships. And though she leads the nation in scoring most would say she is far from the top recruit and probably not the overall best player in the nation.

Have a great day Clay ! It's always great getting your take on things and bouncing around opinions.

Maybe there is validity to the "playing as a true team" concept. The two teams in this past season Open state championship collectively had 9 maybe 10 senior players all go on to play at Div 1 schools. I don't think any of them avg more than 11-12 points a game. They definitely all had very well rounded fundamentally sound skills.

Reactions: OnBall8 and Paytc
Those are some good players who have most likely been a bit over looked. The scouts don't know a lot about many good players who either don't play for a highly visible team or play in a system where they don't put up a lot of stats. And we all know the media typically only blows up players who are scoring a lot of points. There are players with the ability to score more in a different system with different encouragement. And there are impact players who provide in other areas besides just scoring. Many unknown players could also be valuable playing at the next level. And more scouts and coaches need to be aware of those players so less fall thru the cracks. Thanks for the feedback !

Like clay said, media has very little to nothing to do with recruiting.. although I do agree with Clay about scoring to an extent, I think that mainly applies to players not playing for the highly visible teams, because a high scoring average can get some people to take a look. Like Clay has said before, if you are a legit D1 player, it doesn't matter what team you play for, the D1 schools will find you.

On the other hand, if you are to be seen as legit facilitator, defender, ect (not a big time scorer) you are way better off playing for a good/great team. Big time programs will want to see more than scoring once you get them to look at you. And they will want to see you do it against quality competition. Someone scoring 12ppg and grabbing 7 boards a game in the wcal is going to get looked at a lot differently than someone that is a 20/12 player in a mediocre/average public school league. I'm not saying a true sleeper/over looked player can't come from a low visibility program, but they will most likely have to stand out in someway. whereas someone in a bigger program may get overlooked statistically but get recruited for other intangibles

Reactions: Paytc and ClayK
Like clay said, media has very little to nothing to do with recruiting.. although I do agree with Clay about scoring to an extent, I think that mainly applies to players not playing for the highly visible teams, because a high scoring average can get some people to take a look. Like Clay has said before, if you are a legit D1 player, it doesn't matter what team you play for, the D1 schools will find you.

On the other hand, if you are to be seen as legit facilitator, defender, ect (not a big time scorer) you are way better off playing for a good/great team. Big time programs will want to see more than scoring once you get them to look at you. And they will want to see you do it against quality competition. Someone scoring 12ppg and grabbing 7 boards a game in the wcal is going to get looked at a lot differently than someone that is a 20/12 player in a mediocre/average public school league. I'm not saying a true sleeper/over looked player can't come from a low visibility program, but they will most likely have to stand out in someway. whereas someone in a bigger program may get overlooked statistically but get recruited for other intangibles

Good points by you, Clay, and all. Now back to the topic at hand.....

Does anyone have players they think belong on the best unsigned list? Or the sleepers or under rated/ steals/not on the radar list?

Thanks Paytc !

I would also assume college coaches/recruiters look to see if that young lady has the ability to adapt to the rigors of a more demanding schedule. The workouts, training, playbook and of course academic load is something that must be seriously considered. The point discussed of having high stats in a not as demanding league or demanding schedule is also definitely a factor. As has been pointed out many times on this board is that players are really viewed completely on and off the court to get accurate evaluation.

Are Raziya Potter, Neenah Young, Krissy Miyahara or Brianna Claros committed?

Come on folks, I know there are other good 2018 players out there who could use a bit of recognition. I just saw the so call Norcal top 40. Obviously those selections were opinions. Good selections. But there are others just as deserving IMO.

I'm sure there are girls not on the list as good and even better than some girls on the list. I've witnessed some not on the list outperform some on the list head to head. Who's better than who is often just a matter of opinion. So IMO the list should be expanded to top 60 or more.

Here is a good time to expand the list......

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeWojokowski
Castro Valley has 3 very talented 2018 perimeter players in Bailey Jones/Oakland Soldiers and Bianca Greer & Vivian Woo of UA/Team Superstar. That trio has helped CV to 55 wins over the past 2 seasons.

Ok so far based on a little research and feedback here are a few more worthy of noting in the 2018 class in no particular order... feel free to correct my spelling or any error in school. And also add any other deserving player(s) to the list. There is at least a dozen more out there.

Taisia Fleming - Salesian High
Lexie Romero- San Ramon Valley
Brianna Claros- Pinewood
Mikaela Topper - Pinewood
Mikaela Bismillah- California High
Gabby Edmonds - California High
Madison Baxter - Foothill High
Mikaila Wegenke - Heritage High
Regan Wiedenfield - Livermore High
Celeste Almendarez - Edison High
Lea Anderson - Grace Davis High
Bailey Jones - Castro Valley
Bianca Greer - Castro Valley
Vivian Woo - Castro Valley
Aubrey Wagner - Campolindo High
Raina Smith - Sared Heart Cathedral
Shardee Williams-Antioch High
Aliz'e Roland-Ygnacio Valley
Ikeysha Smith-Elk Grove
Kelsey Forrester-Davis
Delia Moore-Golden Valley

That is 21 in no particular order. I can think of a few more but would like others to chime in with a few deserving class of 2018 young ladies. Help point some more deserving players out. There are quite a few others, help point them out. Thanks !

Last edited:
Reactions: YeBoy
Not sure if committed or even offered a scholarship:
Shayley Harris - Folsom (Oak Ridge)
Nia Johnson - West Campus
Ikeysha Smith - Elk Grove
Richelle Turney - McClatchy

Good conversation to get started, but a little early for me. Very few players are committed (no one has signed yet). This is more about best players/under the radar than "Best available." A best available discussion would be good after the early signing period.

As far as the media's impact, here is my take that I tell people: Media (and message boards like this) help generate conversation and buzz to put players in conversations maybe they weren't in before. For example, School A is trying to get a handle on some players to track in NorCal. They look at NCP or other publications and glean a name or two. Then they do their due diligence and then make their own independent decision on whether to offer.

Reactions: kbrizzzle and Paytc
Shayley Harris is committed to UCLA. I believe Nia is committed to Bakersfield.

Good conversation to get started, but a little early for me. Very few players are committed (no one has signed yet). This is more about best players/under the radar than "Best available." A best available discussion would be good after the early signing period.

As far as the media's impact, here is my take that I tell people: Media (and message boards like this) help generate conversation and buzz to put players in conversations maybe they weren't in before. For example, School A is trying to get a handle on some players to track in NorCal. They look at NCP or other publications and glean a name or two. Then they do their due diligence and then make their own independent decision on whether to offer.

Very true ! And I do think we need to put a few more 2018 players in the conversation they weren't in before. This is their senior season. So we want to see a coming out party for those not on the radar or in the conversation. Especially those who've been putting the work in, and paying all sorts of dues. And are real ballers who've been perhaps under served, over looked, and deserve a bit more recognition.

Last edited:
Reactions: YeBoy
I will start it off in no particular order.......... Please also add 2018 players you think are either sleepers or under rated/ steals/not on the radar.

Aquira Decosta, Haley Van Dyke,

These 5 are definitely sleepers

Lesila Finau - Dublin High School
Raziya Potter -Kimball High School
Lea Anderson - Grace Davis
Kelsey Forrester - Davis
Tatiana Reese - Woodside Priory

Is Raziya Potter, Neenah Young, Krissy Miyahara or Brianna Claros committed?

Come on folks, I know there are other good 2018 players out there who could use a bit of recognition. I just saw the so call Norcal top 40. Obviously those selections were opinions. Good selections. But there are others just as deserving IMO.

I'm sure there are girls not on the list as good and even better than some girls on the list. I've witnessed some not on the list outperform some on the list head to head. Who's better than who is often just a matter of opinion. So IMO the list should be expanded to top 60 or more.

Here is a good time to expand the list......
Krissy Miyahara has not committed.

Krissy Miyahara has not committed.
I haven't heard if she has received offers. She has been a clutch 3 point performer for Mitty. She personifies the smart type of player that Mitty develops. I hope Mitty and Pinewood meet again for the third year in a row, that would be a great shootout. I think Doc has the players this year to possibly match up with Mitty.

So I have never posted on this board because in general I don’t believe that parents should post. But having a daughter who plays basketball well and is buried really far under the radar inspired me to post on this topic.

Delia Moore c/o 2018 PG Golden Valley High School, Merced, CA

She was the starting point guard as a freshman, 11 pts/game, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and 4 steals-she and her older sister led the team to an undefeated season for the first time ever…and then she tore her ACL one week before playoffs……because she was young (with growth plates not closed) she received a cadaver graft…that after a year of very hard work and a conservative return to play…the graft which never took- failed-almost a year to the day of the prior surgery.

Needless to say she was devastated. She was repaired with her own tendon and fortunately this time it has been a completely different recovery. Once she recovered from the shock of the second injury she again went after her rehab with a passion, focus, and renewed energy uncharacteristic of a teenager. For a girl who absolutely loves the game, it was tough to have an even MORE conservative return to play, with very limited minutes. In the 11 high school games she was able to play sparingly she returned to 9 pts/ game, 6 rebounds, 2 assists and 3 steals and one 3 per game.

So this travel ball season has been her first since 8th grade. To me this seems pretty much the DEFINITON of being under the radar. In addition, very few posters are aware of the quality players in the Central Valley (Between Fresno and Stockton J). She had a great time playing with the Modesto Magic Black team who by the end of the travel ball season surprised a number of teams-and went 4-2 and both EOT events. Also Delia was bummed that other basketball commitments prevented her from playing in Marissa’s event this past weekend.

Based on what I know about ACL recoveries (a lot-been a mom to 5 now), Delia will begin to really “be back” by December/January of this year. It just takes time. Meanwhile, according to several non –parents who have watched her -she is capable of and has the skills, talent and basketball IQ to play at the D1 level, her dream. So thanks for the opportunity to join the conversation-sorry this is long.

Reactions: Paytc and RobbyRyan
So I have never posted on this board because in general I don’t believe that parents should post. But having a daughter who plays basketball well and is buried really far under the radar inspired me to post on this topic.

Delia Moore c/o 2018 PG Golden Valley High School, Merced, CA

She was the starting point guard as a freshman, 11 pts/game, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and 4 steals-she and her older sister led the team to an undefeated season for the first time ever…and then she tore her ACL one week before playoffs……because she was young (with growth plates not closed) she received a cadaver graft…that after a year of very hard work and a conservative return to play…the graft which never took- failed-almost a year to the day of the prior surgery.

Needless to say she was devastated. She was repaired with her own tendon and fortunately this time it has been a completely different recovery. Once she recovered from the shock of the second injury she again went after her rehab with a passion, focus, and renewed energy uncharacteristic of a teenager. For a girl who absolutely loves the game, it was tough to have an even MORE conservative return to play, with very limited minutes. In the 11 high school games she was able to play sparingly she returned to 9 pts/ game, 6 rebounds, 2 assists and 3 steals and one 3 per game.

So this travel ball season has been her first since 8th grade. To me this seems pretty much the DEFINITON of being under the radar. In addition, very few posters are aware of the quality players in the Central Valley (Between Fresno and Stockton J). She had a great time playing with the Modesto Magic Black team who by the end of the travel ball season surprised a number of teams-and went 4-2 and both EOT events. Also Delia was bummed that other basketball commitments prevented her from playing in Marissa’s event this past weekend.

Based on what I know about ACL recoveries (a lot-been a mom to 5 now), Delia will begin to really “be back” by December/January of this year. It just takes time. Meanwhile, according to several non –parents who have watched her -she is capable of and has the skills, talent and basketball IQ to play at the D1 level, her dream. So thanks for the opportunity to join the conversation-sorry this is long.

Subbfan,

I'm so glad you shared Delia's story. It was very hard listening to such a struggle, but it appears she has a never quit attitude. I recall watching Delia play in a Passthaball event a few years ago. I think it was our daughter's summer of 8th grade before entering high school. And yes, she did show a great deal of potential at that time. I wish Delia all the best and truly hope she captures her dream of playing (and she plays well) at the D1 college level. May she enjoy a senior season to cherish for a life time !

Reactions: subbfan
Although I understand this post has been about 2018 class with great names on the board I just wanted to throw out a couple of 2019s that are following right behind this class:

Shardae Williams
CA BALLAZ
Antioch HS
Played on the top CA BALLAZ team played on big stages...Boo Williams, EOT to name a few

Ma Layne Barnett
Lafayette Lighting
Antioch HS

Played on major circuit. Was asked to join Oakland Solidiers, EBX, Warrior Elite(ask to play only a few events)
Competed against the CAL Stars EYBL Nike Elite team along with top teams around the country.

These two have are really doing great things with great upsize. feel free to comment if you have seen these two play. But for sure rising on the surface.

Aliz'e Roland 2018 -Ygnacio Valley
1st team all league DVL
Last season only 13 games played. Can Get buckets in a hurry, needs to pick it up defensively.

Aliz'e Roland 2018 -Ygnacio Valley
1st team all league DVL
Last season only 13 games played. Can Get buckets in a hurry, needs to pick it up defensively.

Coach Dubb,

I was not aware of Aliz'e Roland. Thanks for the post ! Please everyone keep the recognition coming for this 2018 senior class.I know there are still more. It's great hearing about more good players still under the radar. Let's help a few more from our community get recognized. Thanks !

In the words of Keith Sweat "Keep it coming" so we can see a few more under dogs win. I'm sure there are others out there who may not play at a powerhouse school. Or for a successful and highly publicized AAU Club.

Last edited:
Tiana Lowery-River City/Cal Stars
Kiara Jefferson-West Campus/ Soldier
Chanel Stuart-Brookside/ Soldiers
Richelle Turney- McClatchy

Tiana Lowery-River City/Cal Stars
Kiara Jefferson-West Campus/ Soldier
Chanel Stuart-Brookside/ Soldiers
Richelle Turney- McClatchy

nellieforme,

Thanks for pointing out Chanel Stuart and Tiana Lowery. Are they both of the 2018 class? Kiara Jefferson and Richelle Turney are already reognized on the Norcal top 40 list. They would be placed on the Best unsigned player list.

Thanks for your response ! Keep it coming.

I plan to do something real for the under dogs. You know those without the hype and publicity.Not in the rat race. Rolling at their own pace.,determined to "Win Anyway".

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT