ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News

Bubba3000

Hall of Famer
Dec 12, 2012
According to reports, the NCS has advised teams that they cannot practice and all games this weekend be cancelled. Looks like Foothill has avoided their whoopin.........:rolleyes:

Playoff selection should be interesting to say the least this year. Lots of teams only playing 9 games and in some cases only 8. Not sure about other sections but the SJS might have some tough decesions.

I'm not down there, but is the air that bad in the East Bay? Big announcement out of the NCS

V8CJAb0.gif

Looks like it will be up to the local schools/district

Reactions: Paloma
Tri-Valley isn't that bad, nothing compared to Sonoma. I was deployed their for 18 hrs on Monday and we were given masks to wear, but I can't wear those things for longer than 5 minutes, so I just breathed in the air. After dealing with that, don't even notice anything with air quality all through the Tri-Valley area and through Oakland. Those are the areas I primarily work in and am exposed to the elements constantly. Hopefully they will continue to get more containment and get this thing under control.

Nascar, stay safe out there man and thanks for all the help you are providing for the people of Sonoma and Napa counties!
Thank you. Being out there is one of the most rewarding feelings and it is my honor to be able to help in some way. Typically I'm used to people letting me know I'm their number 1 fan and they show me this with their middle finger . I always just smile and wave lol. But up there the residents were very appreciative and showed it. Many of the guys I was working with from Sonoma County lost their homes, but we're still at work doing their part. They are the real hero's in my opinion. To have lost your home and still be out there. I feel for all that are victims of this tragedy. I hope and pray for containment soon

Thank you. Being out there is one of the most rewarding feelings and it is my honor to be able to help in some way. Typically I'm used to people letting me know I'm their number 1 fan and they show me this with their middle finger . I always just smile and wave lol. But up there the residents were very appreciative and showed it. Many of the guys I was working with from Sonoma County lost their homes, but we're still at work doing their part. They are the real hero's in my opinion. To have lost your home and still be out there. I feel for all that are victims of this tragedy. I hope and pray for containment soon
1315.2 is in Sonoma- pro host-family- Evac Mon early am. He went up to do work Mon pm- originally as handyman, now fire suppression- as they got the ok to return. Now evac #2 happening. Says it's crazy (and very sad) up there. They're "buttoning up" and heading out.

Tri-Valley isn't that bad, nothing compared to Sonoma. I was deployed their for 18 hrs on Monday and we were given masks to wear, but I can't wear those things for longer than 5 minutes, so I just breathed in the air. After dealing with that, don't even notice anything with air quality all through the Tri-Valley area and through Oakland. Those are the areas I primarily work in and am exposed to the elements constantly. Hopefully they will continue to get more containment and get this thing under control.

Had a chance to get some rest? Looks like the wind may pick up again late Friday. Agree about wearing a mask for any duration. Inhaling what you exhale soon becomes like kissing yourself.....definitely had better dates. Thanks for being there,

Reactions: nascar624
1315.2 is in Sonoma- pro host-family- Evac Mon early am. He went up to do work Mon pm- originally as handyman, now fire suppression- as they got the ok to return. Now evac #2 happening. Says it's crazy (and very sad) up there. They're "buttoning up" and heading out.

Got your Boy back home safe? Definitely a jolt of life's unpredictability. Hope all goes well.

Reactions: 1315
Had a chance to get some rest? Looks like the wind may pick up again late Friday. Agree about wearing a mask for any duration. Inhaling what you exhale soon becomes like kissing yourself.....definitely had better dates. Thanks for being there,
Thank you for your support. This is a horrible tragedy and Iam honored to be able to help in some way. Praying for containment soon

I5 south to LaLa yesterday hundreds of mutual aid trucks and ‘dozers heading north; LA County, SB, Huntington, even New Mex. Dept of Forestry.

1315.2 brought back irreplaceables for safekeeping as host fam hit the road. Sisnlaw in SR had 40 night guests mon/tues...bad stuff. Close to Coffee Park which was obliterated.

Reactions: concrete17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT