24. Simi Valley
25. Citrus Valley (Redlands)

Next 5 up

26. Etiwanda (Rancho Cucamonga)
27. Ruben Ayala (Chino Hills)
28. Edison (Stockton)
29. Murrieta Valley (Murrieta)
30. Oakdale

Thanks. That seems accurate. I do think the gap is fairly sizable between CC and everybody else. I guess we will see how it all plays out.

1. Centennial (Corona)
2. Folsom
3. Mission Viejo
4. Norco
5. Los Alamitos
6. Inglewood
7. Vista Murrieta (Murrieta)
8. Carlsbad
9. Edison (Huntington Beach)
10. Pittsburg
11. Abraham Lincoln (San Diego)
12. Rocklin
12. Earl Warren (Downey)
13. Corona Del Mar (Newport Beach)
14. Central (Fresno)
15. Buchanan (Clovis)
16. Mission Hills (San Marcos)
17. Villa Park
18. San Pedro
19. Los Gatos
20. McClymonds (Oakland)
21. Torrey Pines (San Diego)
22. Rancho Cucamonga
23. Apple Valley
24. Simi Valley
25. Citrus Valley (Redlands)

Next 5 up

26. Etiwanda (Rancho Cucamonga)
27. Ruben Ayala (Chino Hills)
28. Edison (Stockton)
29. Murrieta Valley (Murrieta)
30. Oakdale
Nice segmentation of data!

That is a well done list IMO. Not sure how someone can be so accurate, far above my pay grade!

Last edited:
match ups between North and South id be interested in seeing:

#1 Centennial-Corona vs. #2. Folsom
#3 Mission Viejo vs. #14 Central-Fresno
#6 Inglewood vs. #10 Pittsburg
#11 Abraham Lincoln-San Diego vs. #20 McClymonds

I think it is correct to say that Centennial Corona has a large gap on all the other public schools in the state.

Folsom is the #1 public in the state and has been. You can't even get Cen10 to get on a bus to play Bakersfield AND they lost to a medicore San Diego team.

Folsom is also the #1 in NorCal with SF 2nd and DLS 4th behind Rocklin.

Folsom is the #1 public in the state and has been. You can't even get Cen10 to get on a bus to play Bakersfield AND they lost to a medicore San Diego team.

Folsom’s toughest non-league opponent outside of DLS over the year is Couer D’Alene.

Meanwhile, Centennial has played IMG and played them tough.

Folsom’s toughest non-league opponent outside of DLS over the year is Couer D’Alene.

Meanwhile, Centennial has played IMG and played them tough.
What about playing Cathedral Catholic IN San Diego? DLS just played them at home.

Folsom played Pitt this year. They've played Chaminade away in LA.

All those are better than any team from Idaho.

Solid attempt at a troll though. Folsom still number 1 public in CA!

What about playing Cathedral Catholic IN San Diego? DLS just played them at home.

Folsom played Pitt this year. They've played Chaminade away in LA.

All those are better than any team from Idaho.

Solid attempt at a troll though. Folsom still number 1 public in CA!

Cool story. Centennial played Mater Dei.

An all-star team comprised of the best from Pitt, Chaminade and Cathedral Catholic isn’t sniffing MD, regardless of where they play.

Nice try, back to the drawing board though.

Last edited:

All real experts rank Centennial Corona as the #1 public h.s. team. As for them not getting on a bus to come and play Folsom, their resume the last 15+ years has earned them the right to have teams like Folsom come to them. Remember, CC has played over the years DLS, MD, and SJB to name just a few top teams. Folsom has only played one really good team nationally the past 15 years, DLS, to the tune of 0-4. Let Folsom continue to build their reputation and perhaps next year travel to Southern California for a game against Centennial Corona.

You talk about CC loss in the past. Look at this year's CC team.

Reactions: THEOC89
All real experts rank Centennial Corona as the #1 public h.s. team. As for them not getting on a bus to come and play Folsom, their resume the last 15+ years has earned them the right to have teams like Folsom come to them. Remember, CC has played over the years DLS, MD, and SJB to name just a few top teams. Folsom has only played one really good team nationally the past 15 years, DLS, to the tune of 0-4. Let Folsom continue to build their reputation and perhaps next year travel to Southern California for a game against Centennial Corona.

You talk about CC loss in the past. Look at this year's CC team.

Centennial has actually played for an open division championship. Folsom has never been able to do that.

Centennial has actually beaten De La Salle. Folsom has never been able to do that.

And say what you want about what MD and Bosco have become but in the State Bowl Game era it’s actually Centennial that has been the most consistent team out of the south. In other words, MD and SJB have had to get on Centennial’s level, not vice versa. Folsom has never been the top dog in my the north and I’m sorry if I was just raised different…but when I was growing up to be “the man”, you had to beat “the man”. So forgive me but I’m giving Folsom credit for something St. Francis did. That’s not how it’s ever worked.

Last edited:
Centennial has actually played for an open division championship. Folsom has never been able to do that.

Centennial has actually beaten De La Salle. Folsom has never been able to do that.

And say what you want about what MD and Bosco have become but in the State Bowl Game era it’s actually Centennial that has been the most consistent team out of the south. In other words, MD and SJB have had to get on Centennial’s level, not vice versa. Folsom has never been the top dog in my the north and I’m sorry if I was just raised different…but when I was growing up to be “the man”, you had to beat “the man”. So forgive me but I’m giving Folsom credit for something St. Francis did. That’s not how it’s ever worked.
Outstanding Post!….

Cen10 also won Back To Back D1 (Pac 5) Titles in 14-15….. Both years They Beat The Top 4 Private’s including SJB and MD in their playoff runs to The Open….

Cen10 moving into the Top Playoff Brcaket was a Big reason SJB and MD are doing what they do…. They not only had to figure out DLS but they have to figure out Cen10 just so they could get to play DLS….

You are a liar, or maybe just lazy or dumb. Cen10 lost by one point on the road over two years ago, and had 3 TDs called back in that game.
Actually you just lied. It was a loss by 3 points.

Nice attempt at name calling and trolling though.

BTW- Folsom is undefeated against SDCC

It is hard to say which team is the better public school in CA...arguments can be made on both sides. I think at a state level, having won 4 state titles at the second best level helps Folsom. On the other hand, since 2015/2016 CC has basically had no chance to win a state title because of their league...had they been in a different league we might have seen CC represent D1AA for the South and actually play Folsom vs say the SD teams (which Folsom beats every time). Now, if you go back to before 2015/2016, I think CC won one State championship and Folsom won 2, so pretty much even on that front. So overall I think it is a toss up.

As far as this year...it is hard to say who will come out as best public school. Depending on the Folsom and DLS game and if Folsom does make it to the Open, depending on that game..it will determine who is #1 this year.
I hope next year maybe those two teams play each other...or at least get Folsom to play SJB or MD plus DLS

It is hard to say which team is the better public school in CA...arguments can be made on both sides. I think at a state level, having won 4 state titles at the second best level helps Folsom. On the other hand, since 2015/2016 CC has basically had no chance to win a state title because of their league...had they been in a different league we might have seen CC represent D1AA for the South and actually play Folsom vs say the SD teams (which Folsom beats every time). Now, if you go back to before 2015/2016, I think CC won one State championship and Folsom won 2, so pretty much even on that front. So overall I think it is a toss up.

As far as this year...it is hard to say who will come out as best public school. Depending on the Folsom and DLS game and if Folsom does make it to the Open, depending on that game..it will determine who is #1 this year.
I hope next year maybe those two teams play each other...or at least get Folsom to play SJB or MD plus DLS
Blah, Blah, Blah…. If you and you Folsom fans (You and @pastyfastquick3 ) Really Cared, You guys would e-mail your coaches and Administration the same way your Fans “Threatened” The CIF with Law suits so Folsom wouldn’t have to play DLS, and say “Let’s go down to So Cal and Kick Cen 10’s Butt”…. 🤣

You guys can do it, you did it when you didn’t want to play DLS…. But you really don’t want that Because you guys are afraid…. You like sitting in your safe space running up the Score on Antelope….. “OH But we played PITT this year”…. 🤣🤣

PITT is not Cen10, Cen10 plays for The Open, PITT and Folsom do not (Except for this year Thanks To SF)…. But at least PITT had the Guts to go down to Cen10 and play them 2 years in a row…. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthhertz

No, it’s not hard to say who is the best public program, Patsy. Cen10 beat DLS for a state championship. Cen10 has actually played DLS more times than Folsom - that should tell you something. Cen10 plays the tougher schedule. Cen10 doesn’t settle for anything other than playing the best schedule they can put together. The wins or losses fall where they fall, and coach Logan and his players are content with playing for the Open Championship, even though it’s an uphill battle. Folsom on the other hand….well, they have the “Folsom Rule”. But carry on with your astute analysis…

Blah, Blah, Blah…. If you and you Folsom fans (You and @pastyfastquick3 ) Really Cared, You guys would e-mail your coaches and Administration the same way your Fans “Threatened” The CIF with Law suits so Folsom wouldn’t have to play DLS, and say “Let’s go down to So Cal and Kick Cen 10’s Butt”…. 🤣

You guys can do it, you did it when you didn’t want to play DLS…. But you really don’t want that Because you guys are afraid…. You like sitting in your safe space running up the Score on Antelope….. “OH But we played PITT this year”…. 🤣🤣

PITT is not Cen10, Cen10 plays for The Open, PITT and Folsom do not (Except for this year Thanks To SF)…. But at least PITT had the Guts to go down to Cen10 and play them 2 years in a row…. 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly just stop responding to my posts....no matter what i say and no matter how reasonable points i make you just can seem to grasp anything logical and offer nothing but criticism and hatred toward me or any other supporter of folsom...you must be jealous of folsom because your team isnt nearly as successful..you fail to mention who your team is which makes me think you dont want to share and/or you dont even follow folsom or nor cal football with any real understanding...i could say the sky is blue and you would say it isnt because folsom fans think only in one color...

In fact, the immaturity on these posts by what i imagine are almost exclusively men in their 40’s and beyond who want to lift themselves up by criticizing people who make rational arguments in favor of particular teams is beyond belief ...one could talk all day long about the greatness of dls, cc, md, sjb but heaven forbid folsom or probably any sjs/sfl team could possibly be as good as those aforementioned teams....it is now at a point where i cant even state some observation about folsom or any other team without you bad mouthing it...

So just leave my posts alone theoc89

No, it’s not hard to say who is the best public program, Patsy. Cen10 beat DLS for a state championship. Cen10 has actually played DLS more times than Folsom - that should tell you something. Cen10 plays the tougher schedule. Cen10 doesn’t settle for anything other than playing the best schedule they can put together. The wins or losses fall where they fall, and coach Logan and his players are content with playing for the Open Championship, even though it’s an uphill battle. Folsom on the other hand….well, they have the “Folsom Rule”. But carry on with your astute analysis…
[/

People like you and theoc89 are unbelievable...you cant even take solid low key observations about folsom without responding in disgust..i am going to repeat for the nth time...i have no relation to patsyquick...I appreciate his folsom fanhood but not trying to sound unkind to him (as many of you are to us folsom fans) but i dont exactly care for a lot of his posts and comments as he will call people liars, talks about suicide watch, etc. and that is not my approach...so you and everyone else quit referring to me as pasty...do you think there is more than one folsom fan out there?

And also, why do my comments above offend you? How do my observations cause an issue? That is the problem with people like you...you cant take a simple post with observations in favor of cc and in favor of folsom and not go berserk...does your hs football team have 4 d1/d1aa state championships? Probably not ...which teams have the most...dls, folsom and cc out of modesto/stockton...well done for these teams and enough said

Honestly just stop responding to my posts....no matter what i say and no matter how reasonable points i make you just can seem to grasp anything logical and offer nothing but criticism and hatred toward me or any other supporter of folsom...you must be jealous of folsom because your team isnt nearly as successful..you fail to mention who your team is which makes me think you dont want to share and/or you dont even follow folsom or nor cal football with any real understanding...i could say the sky is blue and you would say it isnt because folsom fans think only in one color...

In fact, the immaturity on these posts by what i imagine are almost exclusively men in their 40’s and beyond who want to lift themselves up by criticizing people who make rational arguments in favor of particular teams is beyond belief ...one could talk all day long about the greatness of dls, cc, md, sjb but heaven forbid folsom or probably any sjs/sfl team could possibly be as good as those aforementioned teams....it is now at a point where i cant even state some observation about folsom or any other team without you bad mouthing it...

So just leave my posts alone theoc89
Your Posts are full of wrong information and you don’t make any good points….

Example: You site Cen10 as not playing in a SBG recently because of their “League”…. Cen10 has won their league for like 10 straight years…. Just Like Folsom….

You also State if Cen10 was in a Different “League” they could have played in D1AA…. Again, Cen10’s League has nothing to do with this….

And That is the problem with Folsom Fans LIKE YOU and @pastyfastquick3…. You think Cen10 cares about winning a lower level SBG which they do not…. They play for the Open, not D1AA and they don’t cry and complain about having to play MD and SJB in the Playoffs to go to a SBG…..

See how that works?… You post a bunch of incorrect Folsom Nonsense and I provide the Correct facts….

Like the correct Fact that Cen10 is the #1 public HSFB team in CA and has been for years because they have played in the Open game multiple times and actually have beaten SJB, MD and DLS…. All things Folsom has not achieved with their lower level SBG wins over San Diego….. 🤣

Reactions: MC415 and RedZone90
Yes @pastyfastquick3 is Lying, The Game was at SDCC anyone who actually watched the game knows this…. Plus it is on Max Preps. So There’s That… 🤣

I am pretty sure @pastyfastquick3 is just Jealous that SDCC has actually Beat Cen10 but Folsom has Not…. He is very insecure when it come to this subject…🤣🤣
Actually I'm impressed that SDCC smoked Cen10 and Folsom is undefeated against them.

Honest question: why does it even remotely matter who is the best public school in the state? Do they give out a trophy for that? Is there a new bowl game for public schools that I haven't heard about?
Some states separate public and private due to the restrictions on one and the advantage of the other.

Due to this disparity in CA, I think its important to distinguish the difference between the two. Not so much in NorCal, but def in SoCal.

I think this is the elephant in the room that nobody brings up because of the admiration of the private programs from a majority of posters on here.

A good example is these same posters calling out public schools for kids from out of the area attending. It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

I would say MD and SJB are playing a different game than everyone else. Teams 3-15 or so are in that tier two of being year round programs who are "attracting" players in some way shape or form (not rule breaking). I think trying to split it more than that is fool's errand

Honest question: why does it even remotely matter who is the best public school in the state? Do they give out a trophy for that? Is there a new bowl game for public schools that I haven't heard about?
It Doesn’t…. It only Matters to @pastyfastquick3 and @Jfoyosoul who constantly claim that Folsom is the #1 Public School in CA…..

Posters like me and others just feel inclined to tell them they are wrong because as you stated there is no Award for Best Public School in CA….

@pastyfastquick3 even went so far as to say on The National Board that D1AA is where the “Public Schools Play” for the designation of #1 Public School in CA…. Eventhough His Team Folsom Beat a Private School for their last D1AA Title….

So You can See The issue is with 1 poster making a bunch of false claims posting under 2 names…. 🍻

I would say MD and SJB are playing a different game than everyone else. Teams 3-15 or so are in that tier two of being year round programs who are "attracting" players in some way shape or form (not rule breaking). I think trying to split it more than that is fool's errand
I agree with your points. Well taken.

My point is simply that you have people cheering on schools like MD and SJB yet turning around on the same thread and saying things like "you're recruiting!" Pretty rich statement, applying one standard to some but not all.

It Doesn’t…. It only Matters to @pastyfastquick3 and @Jfoyosoul who constantly claim that Folsom is the #1 Public School in CA…..

Posters like me and others just feel inclined to tell them they are wrong because as you stated there is no Award for Best Public School in CA….

@pastyfastquick3 even went so far as to say on The National Board that D1AA is where the “Public Schools Play” for the designation of #1 Public School in CA…. Eventhough His Team Folsom Beat a Private School for their last D1AA Title….

So You can See The issue is with 1 poster making a bunch of false claims posting under 2 names…. 🍻
There is no false claim.

Folsom is the #1 public school in CA. It's pretty simple.

I think this is the elephant in the room that nobody brings up because of the admiration of the private programs from a majority of posters on here.
It’s only an Elephant to schools who are crybabies.Centennial didn’t cry when they were moved to the top SS playoff division.In fact they welcomed it unlike Folsom who begged out.
LBP didn’t cry about it MV doesn’t cry about it and you won’t hear Norco cry about it when they are placed in the open division playoffs this year.

It’s only an Elephant to schools who are crybabies.Centennial didn’t cry when they were moved to the top SS playoff division.In fact they welcomed it unlike Folsom who begged out.
LBP didn’t cry about it MV doesn’t cry about it and you won’t hear Norco cry about it when they are placed in the open division playoffs this year.
This is the same dude who tells everyone not to cry about it, yet turns around and crys about Folsom players not being born at Mercy Hospital in Folsom.

Super rich. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT