ADVERTISEMENT

Capital smashes Sac High

Coach55Coach

Board Regular
Nov 4, 2020
Bigger, stronger, but not faster. Sac High got smashed last night. I guess I was wrong.
I had SH as one of my top teams in the Sacramento area along with Folsom, Sheldon, Jesuit, and Capital.

Two things can be true at once. Capital is the top team in Sacramento and there is a decent gap with the rest of the teams. While Sacramento should still be solid, this early result is a disappointment considering where a lot of us had them

Reactions: Coach55Coach
Two things can be true at once. Capital is the top team in Sacramento and there is a decent gap with the rest of the teams. While Sacramento should still be solid, this early result is a disappointment considering where a lot of us had them
Streak, project this result out for the fall winter season, if you will. what players will be gone then?
Here's wishing you great hoops

Streak, project this result out for the fall winter season, if you will. what players will be gone then?
Here's wishing you great hoops

This is a rough guess, but I think the teams would be closer next year if there aren't transfers, but I would still put Capital ahead of Sacramento.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT