ADVERTISEMENT

Capuchino Girls looking for a JV coach

Dec 15, 2019
Looking for a new JV coach at Capuchino. Not worried about experience. Just want passion for development and real love for kids. Commitment is a major factor.

Yes the coaching tree branches are being cut off. But at the same time its more politics in high school then there is in the government! So schools are firing the good coaches for bs or parent complaints. So its more easier for coaches to train or do AAU. So basketball suffers all the way around. Because now days a most schools just wants a body in place just say we have a program

Reactions: SHoff
And above all else: No criminal record; no indication of child abuse or molestation issues; a clean personal slate. If you can show proof of good behavior, it almost doesn't matter if you don't know a zone press from a vegetarian burrito.

Reactions: SHoff
I would love to have a young lady run my JV team. I agree though. Politics in HS is rough. I’m lucky to have a very supportive administration at Capuchino. I just want someone who doesn’t care about wins and losses, and only cares about development. Not just basketball development, I want someone who cares about personal development as well. I would like to think there are coaches out there that share those principles. Never being in trouble for anything stupid is a prerequisite.

Hi Coach Hoff, Nice seeing you at St. Mary's team camp. We are looking for a couple of games on Monday, Jan 17th and Jan 18th with enough time to get back to Eureka late that evening. Let me know if you can help facilitate something for us those days on the Peninsula.

Best, Mike Harvey Eureka cell 707-496-2293

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT