ADVERTISEMENT

Central vs St. Mary's

CoachDViks

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Oct 31, 2011
Any Predictions in this game?

Parker vs Decosta?

I like the matchup and I feel that Central can steal this game. They can match up with speed and athleticism. Of Course 5 v 5 St. Mary's has the better team but i think Central is deeper

Should be a good game either.

Any Predictions in this game?

Parker vs Decosta?

I like the matchup and I feel that Central can steal this game. They can match up with speed and athleticism. Of Course 5 v 5 St. Mary's has the better team but i think Central is deeper

Should be a good game either.

I'm not very aware about Central High School. I know SMS has a bit of fire power. That said, I'll make SMS a 10 point favorite to win the game.

Depth only really matters ( minus injury or foul troubles) when a coach is stupid enough to allow his weaker players to play against the depth of your better bench players. Trust me there're coaches out there that will be foolish or kind enough to give another team that advantage. I doubt SMS will. I think Tom is smart enough to keep his rotation in line with the challenge on the floor. And despite the false belief that 14-17 year old kids get tired quickly, I think most can play just about the full game. Especially when they are smart enough to dictate and control the tempo. Not to mention you are given a few time outs per half.

Last edited:
Next time ill just keep my thoughts to myself lol. #BLOWOUT

Losing by 18 points to a team that is ranked in the top ten or twenty nationally is hardly considered a blowout. But I wasn't there. Perhaps the game wasn't as close as the 18 points indicated?

Losing by 18 points to a team that is ranked in the top ten or twenty nationally is hardly considered a blowout. But I wasn't there. Perhaps the game wasn't as close as the 18 points indicated?
It was a 22 pt lead after the first Quarter and could have been worse. SMS took the foot off the pedal very early. Central outscored SMS by 13 in the second half.

@Paytc

it was 50 -19 at half. SM played their whole bench by the third and the 4th qtr was most played by both teams Bench.

I just figured Central would give them a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT