ADVERTISEMENT

Clayton valley

You two are like tag team wrestling partners that wear those masks, 2 Nacho Libres feeding of each other's hatred for us. Like I said: new season. New chapter will be written. In the 5 seasons Murphy has been here he's made this program elite. It's only been 5 years. Murphy took over in 2012. The team was 6-5 the season prior. We are still ascending. You sure like to list the rare losses, take a look at this list of his accomplishments and chew this.

Those aren't rare losses. Those are the rare times you have played what would be considered quality teams. Look I noted to be fair I may have missed some and feel free to list them. But winnning league when you have a huge advantage, beating the Castlemonts or Mt. Diablos of the world is great for padding win totals website and Tshirts. How have they done against quality CA programs? Look at the list see for yourself.

The fact that you guys call yourselves the Uglies should say something. Pretty sure when I was in high school it was the Eagles. Talk all ya want, I can predict the future. Play in D2 and hide from DLS, you still couldn't win lol there is evidence of you guys configuring enrollment for that reason. Just use google. Until you beat an actual good team, go back to your arrogant city of Clayton and take a seat behind De La Salle.

Hahahaha. You're funny. And read the history about where and when Ugly Eagles generated. At least your tag team partner does his homework.

The fact that you guys call yourselves the Uglies should say something. Pretty sure when I was in high school it was the Eagles. Talk all ya want, I can predict the future. Play in D2 and hide from DLS, you still couldn't win lol there is evidence of you guys configuring enrollment for that reason. Just use google. Until you beat an actual good team, go back to your arrogant city of Clayton and take a seat behind De La Salle.

The Uglies monniker has been around since the 70s. Pardi brought it back long before Murphy got there 5 years ago.

There's no question they take a back seat to DLS, as does just about every team in the nation. But I think that what causes the real animosity here, the fear that CVC could one day dethrone them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1315 and UglyEagle
The Uglies monniker has been around since the 70s. Pardi brought it back long before Murphy got there 5 years ago.

There's no question they take a back seat to DLS, as does just about every team in the nation. But I think that what causes the real animosity here, the fear that CVC could one day dethrone them.

Nah,I'm 100% confident that will never happen. Don't let the runner runner runner up awards fool you into thinking that. They go D1 all those years they'd be behind Pitt still and wouldn't have an entire threat on them. Which score would lead you to believe they were closer than the year they tied us?

34-14 (Kneeled on CV 6 yard line with 1:30left on clock)
28-0

Nah,I'm 100% confident that will never happen. Don't let the runner runner runner up awards fool you into thinking that. They go D1 all those years they'd be behind Pitt still and wouldn't have an entire threat on them.
If your claim to fame is playing HS football, you are basically the Al Bundy of this forum. High school is fun and all. We like to engage in some fun trash talk on here. But ultimately, HS is a blip on the map. I wouldn't brag.

Reactions: UglyEagle and 1315
Exactly my point. Al Bundy who claims he played for DLS but I have serious doubts. What DLS player would engage in banter like this? I also smell fear in the air. It's only been 5 years and this program has grown to this. As his tag team partner posted; they recognize that CV has an advantage by having the same reach without the tuition. Even though DLS gives scholarships, I can smell the fear that they know it's just a matter of time....tick tock tick tock....

Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
But I think that what causes the real animosity here, the fear that CVC could one day dethrone them.

I lose zero sleep worrying that CV will dethroned anybody, let alone DLS. I have been very clear why I don't think it will happen, at least under leadership that's in place now. Change coaches, stop hiring parent coaches start building through freshman football and not free agency and maybe can talk. Start holding kids accountable both in the classroom and on the street and we can talk about dethroning teams. Simple fact is I have listed the reasons why they won't do it, back it with facts. And the best the supporters can do,is deflect and call me a hater. One of the hardest things to do in life is look in the mirror and hold that person accountable. Murphy never has and never will. His speech after last years loss was you guys earned it you didn't buy it...........then he got in his wife's car and left his beaten team to ride the busses home alone. Just abandoned them, crying makeup running down his face, it was pathetic. (Threatened to fight his fan base) He is to self absorbed to get that he needs to change and without that realization CV will continue to struggle against quality programs.

Last edited:
As his tag team partner posted; they recognize that CV has an advantage by having the same reach without the tuition. Even though DLS gives scholarships, I can smell the fear that they know it's just a matter of time....tick tock tick tick....

Please pay attention or have KG Jr. read the posts and explain it to you. I said CV has a bigger advantage than even DLS because they don't charge 17k a year. And with that advantage they still couldn't hang with D2 schools there is zero reason to think it will happen in D1.

Missed that claim. However we are all arguing about HS football. Heck one dude here even acts like he is on the team. Refers to his team/school as "us" and "we" LOL
There's a difference between talking about HS football as in conversation and talking about what you did and who you beat in HS. Instant loser status. Al Bundy and Polk High selling shoes for a living lol

There's a difference between talking about HS football as in conversation and talking about what you did and who you beat in HS. Instant loser status. Al Bundy and Polk High selling shoes for a living lol

you have an avatar pic of a Folsom Bulldog and you're saying I'm a HS loser.... lol I used to play for DLS, not anymore. You guys are still salty about 45-17, and never making it to the real state championship. I never made a claim about anything....

you have an avatar pic of a Folsom Bulldog and you're saying I'm a HS loser.... lol I used to play for DLS, not anymore. You guys are still salty about 45-17, and never making it to the real state championship. I never made a claim about anything....
Lol Al Bundy right here. So funny.

New Lol. You win. I suggest you find a new tag team partner though. Coolio is coming pretty sorry....

I don't need a partner. Again I think I have proven I'm well aware of that program both the players history and program short comings. My evaluation isn't from a place of hate or jealousy it's just calling it as I see it. I would love for them or any other program to knock off DLS. After having two kids go through the program and a good friend who actually played for Murph at YV, it's easy to say he isn't the guy to get it done. Look maybe I'm wrong here who knows, but I highly doubt it. Last season they had their best defense ever and a pretty dang good offense and were blanked. DLS scored in what 3 plays? Mind you that was one of their weaker teams in the last decade or so playing your best. The gap is huge.

I lose zero sleep worrying that CV will dethroned anybody, let alone DLS. I have been very clear why I don't think it will happen, at least under leadership that's in place now. Change coaches, stop hiring parent coaches start building through freshman football and not free agency and maybe can talk. Start holding kids accountable both in the classroom and on the street and we can talk about dethroning teams. Simple fact is I have listed the reasons why they won't do it, back it with facts. And the best the supporters can do,is deflect and call me a hater. One of the hardest things to do in life is look in the mirror and hold that person accountable. Murphy never has and never will. His speech after last years loss was you guys earned it you didn't buy it...........then he got in his wife's car and left his beaten team to ride the busses home alone. Just abandoned them, crying makeup running down his face, it was pathetic. (Threatened to fight his fan base) He is to self absorbed to get that he needs to change and without that realization CV will continue to struggle against quality programs.

After the DLS game?

I heard from a very close (to Murphy) source said he was going after McKenzie..Coach D, can you confirm?

I heard from a very close (to Murphy) source said he was going after McKenzie..Coach D, can you confirm?

It wasn't McKenzie fro what I heard. I heard it was relatives of a player who transferred out after incident. The kid was removed from roster and any stats he put up were deleted from what I heard.

There's videos of Murphy going off after De La Salle picked Gabe Taylor for the pick 6 and destroyed that Mamea kid. He walked over to the DLS sideline and pointed and went off to the coaches and sidelines. If that is what you're referencing. Not sure if he got into another fight after the 28-0 loss. Btw this is why DLS will never play Clayton, unless forced. That's straight from Lopez, the AD.

No not same circumstance although yes that did indeed happen. This happened last year and he went after his own fan base there are pics of it on Maxpreps he is being restrained by his coaches. Either way it is exactly why they won't compete with DLS anytime soon. Most institutions would have cut ties with a coach after this not the Uglies.

No not same circumstance although yes that did indeed happen. This happened last year and he went after his own fan base there are pics of it on Maxpreps he is being restrained by his coaches. Either way it is exactly why they won't compete with DLS anytime soon. Most institutions would have cut ties with a coach after this not the Uglies.

Wow, can you post a link to the photos & video?
That is crazy.

Wow, can you post a link to the photos & video?
That is crazy.

Go to Maxpreps look at game photos from last years game against DLS. Photos are there for all the world to see. Video is/was on YouTube I heard a rumor it was pulled down but incident has been well publicized and discussed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT