ADVERTISEMENT

Data; DeLaSalle vs Folsom 12/14/13 - 8/17/18

Whoever wins, it won't matter. Because, when the end of the season comes, if both never lose again (doubtful), you will see the exact same arguments being made again. The banter, the banter, the banter....all by grown adults over a game played by immature boys.

.......based on some of the previous posts.....
all by momentarily immature adults over a game played by growing boys.....o_O

I have to apologize for being part of the immature banter. Somtimes I catch myself doing the impossible like trying to explain to someone that although Folsom is north of the Dixon LINE, it wasn’t my point. Although I beleave DLS will win 35-21. Folsom 22-20 is a realistic possibility. I would also say that taking into consideration that Folsom just came of a 16-0 season that includes a state championship. At the same time DLS is coming off a pretty bad beating. So who knows. I don’t expect most Folsom fan to agree with anything I or any other DLS fan says. I have come to realize they just aren’t that way. But it’s my feeling that there is just as many reasons if not more to think DLS will win as to think Folsom will. I just hope it’s a good game that keeps everyone there to the end. Believe it or not I genuinely say good luck to both.

Last edited:
I have to apologize for being part of the immature banter. Somtimes I catch myself doing the impossible like trying to explain to someone that although Folsom is north of the Dixon LINE, it wasn’t my point. Although I beleave DLS will win 35-21. Folsom 22-20 is a realistic possibility. I would also say that taking into consideration that Folsom just came of a 16-0 season that includes a state championship. At the same time DLS is coming off a pretty bad beating. So who knows. I don’t expect most Folsom fan to agree with anything I or any other DLS fan says. I have come to realize they just aren’t that way. But it’s my feeling that there is just as many reasons if not more to think DLS will win as to think Folsom will. I just hope it’s a good game that it keep everyone there to the end. Believe it or not I genuinely say good luck to both.
Finally some positivity! Bravo!

I could use a lil help if possible? Since i plan on going to the big game next week, i was wondering if any of you dls posters (or anyone familiar with the area) could point me or any other posters making the trip to concord in the right direction of some good food or a cool watering spot in the area?

On an funny note, maybe some of you passioniate DLS and Folsom fans can meet up before the game to do a lil back and forth bantering over a cold one? Who knows maybe you guys hit it off and decide to Uber to the game together since parking will be difficult. Or after the game meet up and the loser can eat his crow like a man? All in good fun of course! Maybe, maybe not? Anyways fellas back to the topic, any suggestions will be helpful. Thx in advance

I could use a lil help if possible? Since i plan on going to the big game next week, i was wondering if any of you dls posters (or anyone familiar with the area) could point me or any other posters making the trip to concord in the right direction of some good food or a cool watering spot in the area?

On an funny note, maybe some of you passioniate DLS and Folsom fans can meet up before the game to do a lil back and forth bantering over a cold one? Who knows maybe you guys hit it off and decide to Uber to the game together since parking will be difficult. Or after the game meet up and the loser can eat his crow like a man? All in good fun of course! Maybe, maybe not? Anyways fellas back to the topic, any suggestions will be helpful. Thx in advance

We have a group from the national board meeting up prior to the game. Our boy cash has got everyone all riled up over the top. I live in Folsom and am heading down the night before. I’m certain that you’d be welcomed if you want to hang with us. Pm me if you’re interested.

We haven’t determined exactly where yet, but he usual watering holes near DLS are Rocco’s, Masse’s, Artie’s, ...and about 100 places in downtown Walnut Creek nearby.

Reactions: Sacchiefs
We have a group from the national board meeting up prior to the game. Our boy cash has got everyone all riled up over the top. I live in Folsom and am heading down the night before. I’m certain that you’d be welcomed if you want to hang with us. Pm me if you’re interested.

We haven’t determined exactly where yet, but he usual watering holes near DLS are Rocco’s, Masse’s, Artie’s, ...and about 100 places in downtown Walnut Creek nearby.

I appreciate the invite as well as the info spartanzrule. I might have to take you up on that

Mikunis just opened up in concord....i live in folsom but work in livermore so planning go...how do we get tickets?

Reactions: Sacchiefs
With all these record fires -- the one in Mendocino reportedly larger than LA -- I'm starting to feel that many of the 8/17 football games won't be played. Possibly even more beyond that. The air quality just might not allow it.

How are the skies looking around Concord?

Mikunis just opened up in concord....i live in folsom but work in livermore so planning go...how do we get tickets?

Thx jfoyosoul.
In regards to game tickets there is another thread that has some good info. I bought my online on the dls website. I paid for a season tx in order to avoid the wait, the long lines, and drive time. It was only a lil over $40. Im not a dls fan(unless they play an out state game or socal squad) so to me it was worth it, especially since i plan on watching the dls vs bishop gorman game as well.

With all these record fires -- the one in Mendocino reportedly larger than LA -- I'm starting to feel that many of the 8/17 football games won't be played. Possibly even more beyond that. The air quality just might not allow it.

How are the skies looking around Concord?

Good point. I was down there over the weekend. One day was awful, the next was clear. I think it’s going to be a gametime decision.

Good point. I was down there over the weekend. One day was awful, the next was clear. I think it’s going to be a gametime decision.

Have these teams even been able to practice? I recall a bad fire season back in 2008 when I was coaching youth and we largely were practicing indoors (in the gym) for a few weeks. Can't accomplish much doing that.

Have these teams even been able to practice? I recall a bad fire season back in 2008 when I was coaching youth and we largely were practicing indoors (in the gym) for a few weeks. Can't accomplish much doing that.

Not sure it was bad everywhere yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT