ADVERTISEMENT

Day 1 Complete @ Sheldon-Franklin Summer Jam

coachmanfredi

Superstar
May 7, 2009
48 games are in the books after Friday's pool play games and 72 games are scheduled for Saturday's.

The following teams are 2-0 after the 1st round
, but all teams play at least 2 additional games on Saturday.

1. Grant
2. Sheldon
3. Capital Christian
4. Burbank
5. Pleasant Grove
6. Clayton Valley Charter
7. Central Catholic
8. Sierra
9. Bullard
10. Oak Ridge
11. Franklin
12. Elk Grove
13. Antelope
14. River Valley
15. Vanden
16. Weston Ranch

12 other teams will play all 4 of their pool play games on Saturday.

Come check out games at Franklin High, Elk Grove High, Pleasant Grove High or Smedberg Middle School on Saturday as games begin at 9 AM and conclude with 8 PM games.

For more information, visit our tournament website http://www.sheldonfranklin.com

Sheldon beat Bullard in the Platinum finals. Weston Ranch and Bullard were the other semi-finalists

Sheldon beat Bullard in the Platinum finals. Weston Ranch and Bullard were the other semi-finalists

Quick note on Grant today. Yes, lots of talent. Long and quick. Will give trouble with their trapping zone. Fast and versatile in transition. Questions on shooting ability. Will win lots of games, but will be subject to control teams who slow pacing.

Here's wishing you great hoops

A lot of great basketball was played this weekend.

Thank you Sheldon & Franklin HS for hosting such a great event!

Here is a look at the return of Kendall Munson & post interview about the injury, recruiting and July... More from this event coming

Reactions: TwitterLegend
Dude looks beastly... Just one thing...

He needs to get a deeper, more manly voice :)

And a deeper shot.
Am I out of line when i say I have questions about Kendell's shooting ability. I love the kid and have watched his progress since freshman year. I want to see him develop his outside game, which he will need in college. He won't get those chippies after high school.
Wishing him nothing but the best.

Here's wishing you great hoops

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT