ADVERTISEMENT

De La Salle Passing Tournament This Saturday

Paloma

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2012
I am going to try and make it to De La Salle on Saturday. I have heard Heriatge, Pittsburg and Monterey Trail will be there so it should be really competitive as usual.

Apparently Pittsburg will not host one this summer so if anyone knows of any in the Bay Area please share.

I am going to try and make it to De La Salle on Saturday. I have heard Heriatge, Pittsburg and Monterey Trail will be there so it should be really competitive as usual.

Apparently Pittsburg will not host one this summer so if anyone knows of any in the Bay Area please share.
Unable to find any info on DLS sites.......do you have any information of details or site links? Would like to attend.
Thanks Merry Crete-mas

Reactions: NorCalSportsFan
I just know it starts in the morning. My guess is starting 9 or 10am at the latest.
Thanks Primo....
Was my guess too. Saturday temperature forecast to inching up to 3 figures by afternoon; am thinking about wearing my Speedo or my wife's bikini to cope.
Looking forward to see Pitt's Qb prospects, who the Spartans are grooming to replace last year's senior, Hale and MT's slinger who DLS will face in their home opener Sept 3.

I'm curious of everyone's thoughts:

What do you look for or takeaway from passing leagues? There is value there, but anything in particular?

I think seeing Crete in his Speedo or bikini would be a lot more entertaining and more value.
bella1thru3......
It's your Avatar moniknokkers that was/is my inspiration......

But in respect to the Streaker, watching my Green Team, seriously hope they perfect the veer in the next few months because their Qb's are still very young with more potential than promise right now.
Was very impressed with Pittsburg's slinger. Will be an interesting early season scrimmage between the Pirates and Spartans in August.
Coach Baugh has his homework stacked up this summer.

Last edited:
I'm curious of everyone's thoughts:

What do you look for or takeaway from passing leagues? There is value there, but anything in particular?
Offensive execution from all routes. Pass coverage weaknesses, particularly at the LB positions

Pittsburg‘s offense looked very good in my opinion.

Monterey Trail looked decent and Serra looked very good too.

De La Salle looked like they do have some work to do and I don’t see the explosiveness at running back. But this was just 7 on 7.

Heritage looked like they have some work to do but there is some talent there. I see them as being Pittsburg’s BVAL top opponent.

Aptos looked like they have some talent and are pretty well organized.

St. Mary’s Stockton was there too, and they have some very good talent here and there. I think the game against Lincoln will be very competitive.

DLS opens up at St. Mary's Stockton on 8/27/21. Looking forward to working the chains for this one and listening to the coaching of DLS. Hoping for a good, competitive game. GO RAMS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT