ADVERTISEMENT

Dublin @ Las Lomas 2nd Round

Congratulations and best wishes to the players and fans of both these communities.
“LET’S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!” :0)

Those turnovers at the end for Dublin really did them in, you can live with missing a shot but that was bad.

I only watched the last 4-5 minutes but I heard they blew a 13 point lead, young team and they should be back strong next year.

Somebody’s got to cover Purvis Short’s rainbow 3’s from the corner. That guy must drained 6 of them. He made the difference tonight.

Fun, entertaining game. The 13 pt lead was short lived. As soon as they got up 13, LL scored the next 7 to get right back into it. Congrats to the Knights. Tough to have your season end, but the Gaels should be right back in the NorCal playoffs next year.

Last edited:
Dublin is a great offensive team they could benefit from improving on team defense. Dublin should hold their opponents to under 56 points a game [32 minutes]. Stop letting opponents shot 3 pointers like they are at the free throw line.

Still another good season for the Gaels.

Great game / atmosphere last night. The Las Lomas team has something special going this season. Great overall team chemistry and senior leadership. Rob Prince who is the ideal / model PG in every sense, Devin Payne plays much bigger than 6'2", and Jason Holman with his rainbow 3's. The final piece to the puzzle is Nate Robinson - who said "you can't go home again"! Nate has really come into his own and is playing with such confidence and composure - happy that his transfer worked out so well for him.

The Mitty matchup will be interesting and a key will be how LL defends Grigsby as he's the X factor. If they can play Grigsby straight up and not allow too many open looks for Sapp & Co. then they'll be in good shape. Alternately, it'll be interesting to see who from Mitty guards Nate and Devin as I feel that LL has the advantage on those matchups.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT