ADVERTISEMENT

EBAL Split

HereWeGo2019

Rookie
Aug 16, 2015
I am told that EBAL is now split. Correct me if I'm wrong but they're being referred to EBAL Valley and EBAL Mountain.

EBAL Valley being: Livermore, Granada, Amador Valley, Dublin, and Dougherty Valley.

EBAL Mountain: Cal, SRV, Monte Vista, DLS and Foothill.

I believe teams are expected to play two cross over games this year,

Not sure if division winners will hang a flag this year or if that doesn't start until next year. Same with all league selections. I'm told tha next year each league will be completely independent of each other. Next years scheduling should be interesting with EBAL teams getting 6 pre season/non league games? Should be some interesting cross over games with BVAL in 2019. Wish the powers to be made this happen a lot sooner

Cheers

If what you say is true I'm pretty happy about it. I never thought it was fair for programs like DV and Livermore having to play DLS, Cal, MV and SRV in football.

Reactions: remc and concrete17
I think what you will find is Valley teams with better records since they wont take 5 L's in league and frees up DLS to play more non league games. Make sense

I think what you will find is Valley teams with better records since they wont take 5 L's in league and frees up DLS to play more non league games. Make sense
With the league divided, this will pump new life into the valley teams and they will not be fighting for their life's….It will be interesting to see who is willing to take on DLS in the preseason...DLS's first preseason game will tell a lot of stories as just how good they are as well as Folsom...But this is a home game for the Spartans, so Folsom is in trouble right off the bat.

Looks like the best way way to work it out. EBAL will become stronger overall, they have been down compared to years past.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT