ADVERTISEMENT

End of Summer AAU Head 2 Head Showcase 8/5-8/6 @ LPC

NorCal SportsTV

Superstar
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2016
END OF SUMMER AAU HEAD 2 HEAD SHOWCASE
We are proud to present our 1st Annual End of Summer AAU Head 2 Head Showcase on August 5-6 at Las Positas College. With all the great AAU programs from Northern California we wanted to provide an unprecedented event to end the summer. We are excited to create a 'fan friendly' environment for these programs to showcase themselves on a regulation college court. We know this will be a special experience for all those involved.

Schedule is now out

DGVzfvUUIAAa6La.jpg

More information on our website: www.NorCalSportsTV.com/eosaau

Last edited:
END OF SUMMER AAU HEAD 2 HEAD SHOWCASE
We are proud to present our 1st Annual End of Summer AAU Head 2 Head Showcase on August 5-6 at Las Positas College. With all the great AAU programs from Northern California we wanted to provide an unprecedented event to end the summer. We are excited to create a 'fan friendly' environment for these programs to showcase themselves on a regulation college court. We know this will be a special experience for all those involved.

This event is primarily by invitation only, but have a couple spots remaining for the right programs/match ups. Please contact us dion@norcalsportstv.com if interested in your program participating in this event. We have spots for 15u-17u. Since this is a 'one game' event, match ups are key and it must be a mutually agreeable opponent to work.

All games will be professionally live streamed on our website and YouTube Channel. This event is being run as an advertisement for all the programs involved. Each program will get free advertisements during their game broadcast to showcase their organization.

Some programs already committed (various age groups):
Boys Programs: Oakland Soldiers, Splash City, Chuck Hayes, Team Rampage, West Coast All-Stars, Sacramento Magic, NorCal Tarheels, Team Select, Seaside's Finest, Stanco Stampede with numerous others confirming in the coming days.
Girls Programs: Oakland Soldiers, East Bay Xplosion, Stanco Stampede (room for 3 more teams)

Please inquire if interested in more details.

More information on our website: www.NorCalSportsTV.com/eosaau

End_of_Summer_AAU_Head_2_Head_Showcase_large.png
When will the schedule be posted?

Need PHPS, Arsenal and Team Lillard!!! Where are all the Adidas teams???

Tyler Johnson Elite????
Been talking with them all.. Don't have contact info on PHPS.. Lillard, Arsenal and Tyler Johnson are just seeing if their players and coaches are available. Should know when they all get back from Vegas. If you know contact info on PHPS please email us at dion@norcalsportstv.com Thanks!

When will the schedule be posted?

We should have that available early next week. With all the teams busy in Las Vegas we are finalizing some commitments and team availability. Thanks for your interest in this event. We will post to our website, as well as on this message board!

Should have more updates on teams and schedule very soon. Now that everyone is back from Las Vegas. Stay tuned

I hope you guys can get more info re: rosters, etc. than I found at the teams' websites... Of the ten teams playing Sunday, I found rosters for a grand total of...

Two. :(

It's nice to know who's playing.

Reactions: NorCal SportsTV
I hope you guys can get more info re: rosters, etc. than I found at the teams' websites... Of the ten teams playing Sunday, I found rosters for a grand total of...

Two. :(

It's nice to know who's playing.
Working on that now... I have all of them, except one right now.. they will be on our website soon.... I will make the link public right now, even though I'm still working on it.. just for you my man. http://www.norcalsportstv.com/eosrosters

Sunday was a lot of fun!

Players that stood out for me were:

Keenami Maggard from Deer Valley HS, dominant 6'4" stud for Team Select. Fantastic athlete, can jump out of the gym (as demonstrated with several impressive dunks during the game), gets off the floor right quick. Looks like he's grown an inch or two and added more muscle since the January game I just watched online. He'll be a junior this coming year.

Plays football, too... Must be a real terror on the field. I just hope he doesn't blow his brains up playing that game...

Adam Orr from Ponderosa HS, 6'5" shooter for YBA, made 8 three-pointers in his game. I happened to be nearby a YBA parent who intimated that he's pretty streaky. This was one of the *good* streaks. I understand he was on fire Saturday, too. Ponderosa plays in the same league with Whitney, who won Sac-Joaquin D2. Those meetings should be fierce in 2018...

Reactions: NorCal SportsTV
Sunday was a lot of fun!

Players that stood out for me were:

Keenami Maggard from Deer Valley HS, dominant 6'4" stud for Team Select. Fantastic athlete, can jump out of the gym (as demonstrated with several impressive dunks during the game), gets off the floor right quick. Looks like he's grown an inch or two and added more muscle since the January game I just watched online. He'll be a junior this coming year.

Plays football, too... Must be a real terror on the field. I just hope he doesn't blow his brains up playing that game...

Adam Orr from Ponderosa HS, 6'5" shooter for YBA, made 8 three-pointers in his game. I happened to be nearby a YBA parent who intimated that he's pretty streaky. This was one of the *good* streaks. I understand he was on fire Saturday, too. Ponderosa plays in the same league with Whitney, who won Sac-Joaquin D2. Those meetings should be fierce in 2018...

Thanks for coming out! Glad you enjoyed yourself! Love the observations. Definitely quite a bit of talent over the weekend! Keenami Maggard, after updated stats had 39 pts and 21 rebs vs. the Soldiers!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT