ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs Central

Bob33

Sports Fanatic
Aug 26, 2001
Dang central travels well. Big fan base and probably 100 cheerleaders. They pass the eye test in warmups. Look very athletic.

They look the part. This ain't Del oro folsom. Better step it up. That was easy.
7-0 Fresno

Reactions: awood1
They look the part. This ain't Del oro folsom. Better step it up. That was easy.
7-0 Fresno

Been saying for some time that Central can play. Some have downplayed their performance against DLS, but they are legit.

Reactions: sarpar
Folsom hasn’t played anyone all year. Hopefully they weren’t too overconfident coming in...

Let me say this. Folsom is not the biggest or fastest out there. Central is legit.

Update from So Cal game Helix QB runs 30 yards for TD on 4th and 11.He also appears to have injured his shoulder

Two 3 and outs to start the game. Central getting pressure, which is key to slowing Folsom's offense.

Anyone who watched Central vs DLS could tell that they were not intimidated and a very good team

Maybe they should have ... Central returns to the Folsom 26. Folsom could be in trouble in this game. Central has legit athletes ... and they are healthy. Bennett looked like he hurt his knee in that last series on the sack. Hope he is okay.

This Central team is basically made up from a bunch of kids from Edison.

Yeah i have a nephew who’s friends with the “db guru” he told me that central plays grant this year and after that grant vs Edison scrimmage that both teams wanted to schedule each other...grant has dipped into fresno for a couple games and Edison is almost a complete replica of them

Reactions: FootballJunkie101
Folsom hasn’t played anyone all year. Hopefully they weren’t too overconfident coming in...

While the game is early and I do think Folsom is really good, what we're seeing so far is why many of us have been critical of Folsom's lack of scheduling. There's just something about a team that's been tested against elite competition.

Central came out ready and knowing what to expect. Folsom looks like they're expecting the same level of opponent they've seen all season. Hopefully it won't take them too long to adjust.

Reactions: ararar
Just as I say that, they are finally going to the WR screen and moving the ball. Ngata and Badger are nearly impossible to stop.

Reactions: Deltadodger
Ngata is a beast. That was a next level catch. Hell, that was a Sunday catch.

Huge answer by the Bulldogs.

Joe Ngata with the TD grab over the defenders back just like he did vs St. Mary's. Folsom with the 4th down stop and the drive to tie this game has the momentum now. This could be a dandy.

Big stop by the Bulldogs.

A little late, but they look like they're starting to rev up on both sides of the ball.

I really like the younger Ngata. He's already a tough lil hombre. Imagine what he'll be like next year and the year after ...

Yeah i have a nephew who’s friends with the “db guru” he told me that central plays grant this year and after that grant vs Edison scrimmage that both teams wanted to schedule each other...grant has dipped into fresno for a couple games and Edison is almost a complete replica of them
I agree. Grant and the athletes that attend Edison and Central are interchangeable.

Wow. Big gamble on 4th and 1 inside the 20. Huge stop for Folsom. Gotta give Central a lot of grief for that decision, as we always do when Folsom does it.

Reactions: sarpar
Central goes for it on 4th and 1 deep in their own territory. Who does that? Nm.

4th and 1 failed. Folsom takes over.

AHH, I don't get Spectrum on DirecTV and the stream requires a login from your TV provider.

Keep us updated, bro! :)

Yeah I have direct tv as well but I have a family member with spectrum so I can watch on line.will do

Boy, did that bite! Folsom with the immediate scoring pass. Folsom up now 14-7.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT