ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs Chaminade

_MG_1419-M.jpg

Folsom has agreed to play at Chaminade on Sept. 7. One of the top football teams in California
They were one of the top teams last year, with multiple Div 1 scholarship caliber players including Stanford's top WR recruit. However, Chaminade is losing nearly all their top talent and is not expected to be nearly as strong as they were last season. They will not be one of the top teams in CA next year. Still waiting for them to schedule an Elite team next year - Bosco called, is Folsom answering?

Chaminade is not an elite team in California for 2018, bleh

They were one of the top teams last year, with multiple Div 1 scholarship caliber players including Stanford's top WR recruit. However, Chaminade is losing nearly all their top talent and is not expected to be nearly as strong as they were last season. They will not be one of the top teams in CA next year. Still waiting for them to schedule an Elite team next year - Bosco called, is Folsom answering?
I would agree for the most part.They do return their QB and some good lineman.They lose their RB and the others you mentioned.Its a barometer game basically

Chaminade may not be as good next season. But it's a step in the right direction. Also add the fact they will be playing DLS early August. That's a decent schedule.

Last edited:
Chaminade was very good last season and as mentioned lose many key players and D1 talent. They seem to range from strong to middle of the pack of a very strong league. Not elite but last season very strong team. If they are similar to past, will be strong team but middle of the pack. I think Folsom will return much more than they do and will be favored. Not DLS caliber but probably an upgrade from last season if they return enough. It should be an interesting game with a Norcal v Socal matchup which is good. Folsom playing SJB, MD or Corona Centennial would be more interesting not to discount the game which I think will be interesting.

This makes for an interesting season for the Bulldogs. I also would have liked to see them play SJB, MD, Ect... But sometimes you have to take what you can get. Getting DLS week 0 was huge IMO. The Chaminade is in the shadows of week 0.

This is what I'm talking about. Folsom needs to step up their scheduling if they want to be respected like DLS. Folsom doesn't have to play DLS but they do need to play better opponents during the preseason. And I root for Folsom most of the time so I'm not hating on them I just want to see them play competition that may be above their level like DLS does.

Schedule a Mission Viejo, San Clemente, Redlands East Valley, Valencia (Valencia), Chaminade, Central (Fresno) or a McQueen (Nevada). Most of these teams have been boat raced by Centennial of the Inland Empire. Be great to see Folsom play these caliber of a team instead of the same ole slappies as Nascar stated. Folsom needs to step up or shut up. They've been a NorCal power for over a decade and still playing preseason competition that we all know they will beat. It was not one game on their preseason schedule that we thought they would lose. We were basically hoping to see a good game and Sac High presented that. Oakdale for a couple of quarters. Jesuit never had a chance and Coeur d'Alene was a waste of time. No need to schedule Coeur d'Alene when you have Southern Section teams just as good as them. G61, tell Richardson to challenge himself before he retires from old age bruh. Holla at me pot'na.
My mini-me JoeMixon called it. For those of you that say the power of posters is useless you need to look no further than this post by JoeMixon 6 months ago. Posters words matters. I won't single anyone out but you know who you are. LMAO!!!

Folsom not finding a top 25 national team on schedule next year will be a huge disappointment.

At Chaminade.I live very close to Chaminade high school but will be in Texas that week.Would really like to see this game

It's a little bit of a trek for me, but I don't see how I can miss it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT