ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs DLS week 1

14U2ALLNV

Sports Fanatic
Jan 29, 2018
DLS dropped Amador week 0. It's on the table for Folsom and 90% sure they are going to take it. 3 year deal. What more could Folsom want? DLS week 0 your best chance to beat them. Come on Folsom take the deal.

Last edited:
DLS draped Amador week 1. It's on the table for Folsom and 90% sure they are going to take it. 3 year deal. What more could Folsom want? DLS week 1 your best chance to beat them. Come on Folsom take the deal.

Let’s hope it comes to fruition. The top NorCal teams slugging it out on the field.

Reactions: SHgradSIdad
Credibility
"Styles make fights" is a very familiar phrase.

Can you CONFIRM this game with a source or is this a troll? You reported this is going to happen week 1. The proposed game was for week 0 and DLS has AV that week.
Tough to believe DLS would forgoe their contract with AV to take Folsom week 0. I don't believe it.

Reactions: jimmyzr1
My bad. You are right it is week 0. My source is a coach. I'm not concerned whether or not you believe it. It is on the table and Folsom is trying to make it happen.

Reactions: awood1
Correction. It is on the table for week 0. And we should know soon. Folsom is seriously trying to make this happen.

Next year is arguably Folsom's best opportunity to beat DLS. Folsom's had better teams in the past, but the DLS teams were much stronger.

"Styles make fights" is a very familiar phrase.

Can you CONFIRM this game with a source or is this a troll? You reported this is going to happen week 1. The proposed game was for week 0 and DLS has AV that week.
Tough to believe DLS would forgoe their contract with AV to take Folsom week 0. I don't believe it.
GUYS....Amador Valley and DLS just may have agreed to not meet, besides, AV has taken some good beating at the hands of DLS, and since AV moves to the second EBAL league, it could give them a good position as they will be fielding a pretty good team.

My source who is an offensive coach and a teacher at DLS has confirmed. They are just working out the logistics. This wasn't my Niece from Carondelet, or Mockingjay's nephew at DLS.
COACH/TEACHER AT DLS
P.S. take it for what it's worth.

My source who is an offensive coach and a teacher at DLS has confirmed. They are just working out the logistics. This wasn't my Niece from Carondelet, or Mockingjay's nephew at DLS.
COACH/TEACHER AT DLS

And I’m sure whoever you say your contact is has no problem with you coming onto this message board to post about this when there hasn’t been anything finalized? And why are you taking all of this so personally anyway...your posts seem a little strange, and quite immature as well if you ask me.

Look Jasmine,
Did not ask you. But in fact my contact told me so I would post it. My problem is with the one calling me a troll because his "nephew at DLS" confirmed it.

COACH/TEACHER AT DLS
Look Jasmine,
Did not ask you. But in fact my contact told me so I would post it. My problem is with the one calling me a troll because his "nephew at DLS" confirmed it.

At this point I’m not going to question your information or your sources. If this 3 game series is signed, it will be great step forward for NorCal football. This matchup is long overdue. WTBS when information like this is posted on NorCal Preps about a DLS vs Folsom football game, most followers on this subject do not put much credence in the disseminated information because most of it is usually hype and never develops into something concrete. I hope you’re right and the rest of us are proven wrong about your credibility when you brought this information to NorCal Preps.

At this point I’m not going to question your information or your sources. If this 3 game series is signed, it will be great step forward for NorCal football. This matchup is long overdue. WTBS when information like this is posted on NorCal Preps about a DLS vs Folsom football game, most followers on this subject do not put much credence in the disseminated information because most of it is usually hype and never develops into something concrete. I hope you’re right and the rest of us are proven wrong about your credibility when you brought this information to NorCal Preps.
Fair enough
Thank you

Look Jasmine,

Pfft. Petty insults...you seem pretty good at it. Is that you Donald? I stand by my immature statement. Grow up skippy.

Folsom might have the best group of players at the skill positions next year that they've ever had.

Folsom might have the best group of players at the skill positions next year that they've ever had.

It will be an interesting year in the SFL. Folsom will run away with the title again but the rest of the league will be really competitive once again with Whitney and Grant joining the league.

Folsom should be a top 10 school given all the returning kids they have including one NFL WR, so this is the year they should find a way to play DLS. Hope it happens based on what I read above.

It will be an interesting year in the SFL. Folsom will run away with the title again but the rest of the league will be really competitive once again with Whitney and Grant joining the league.

Folsom should be a top 10 school given all the returning kids they have including one NFL WR, so this is the year they should find a way to play DLS. Hope it happens based on what I read above.
They are not beating dls unless they can handle that oline play.

They are not beating dls unless they can handle that oline play.

You are correct, Folsom may struggle with that blocking scheme but I also think DLS will be challenged containing Folsom's skill players. Might be a high scoring game, if it actually comes off.

Last edited:
Thank you Hatchball, but I don't need them to apologize. I understand the skepticism. But I didn't appreciate being called a troll because someone's nephew at DLS confirmed it to be false. I was excited and wanted to share it. It really boosts both of there schedules. I'll be there.

Reactions: DelValleTrojan
Thank you Hatchball, but I don't need them to apologize. I understand the skepticism. But I didn't appreciate being called a troll because someone's nephew at DLS confirmed it to be false. I was excited and wanted to share it. It really boosts both of there schedules. I'll be there.

14U2ALLNV,

Congratulations !!
Your credibility is above reproach on this scoop.
You proved us all wrong.
Northern California High School Football is taking a big step forward by having this matchup play out on the football field.
No more duck and cover.
With respect to crowd control, I'm not sure if DLS’s Owens-Owens field will be able to handle the turnout for this event.
It was also mentioned that this is a home and home commitment which is also good for both schools.
Now the waiting begins.
Streak One is going to be a very busy moderator managing the lively forum conversations to the run-up of this football contest.
Hey, where are the Folsom homers ‘TheKingera’,'The G Man G61' and all of the other aliases ?
Game On !

Last edited:
Reactions: 14U2ALLNV
@14U2ALLNV great call on this game! I honestly thought it would never happen.

As football fans, there is nothing better than a match up like this. Two great programs, slugging it out, week 0! Can it be August yet!?

Reactions: 14U2ALLNV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT