ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs Jesuit; Folsom and DLS 2021

Correction: Davis High got him as an out of state transfer from Georgia as a freshman. His family moved there.

His family then moved to Folsom and he transfered as a junior. He was not out of state, as Davis is about 30 min away.

I'd say that's much better than the move from Sacramento (Sac High) to DLS for Henry T right?

Folsom would have beat DLS in 2014 strictly based on line play and a shitty secondary for DLS which Browning and the weapons would have destroyed.

Maybe to make it a completely fair fight, we should lobby BART to extend to Folsom and outlaw Sacramento stars like DJ amd Henry from going to DLS. I mean since Folsom can't have anyone that wasn't born in Folsom right? Fair fight. Straight up. 😉
Line play in 2014?

Mainly the secondary. Folsom and Browning would have torched the weak DLS secondary that season.

But yes- Jonah Williams (NFL) was the equalizer on the line.
Yah yah yah, we all know that you won in 2014. I was there, Browning thru for 792 yards and 10 tds in first half (All national records that the announcers said was more impressive then DLS 151 game win streak). Now I can die knowing I witnessed the greatest display of natural football talent ever assembled in the history high school sports. Thank You

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT