ADVERTISEMENT

Football Questions on Jeopardy

Funny, and the guy kept going back for more. Let’s see, Alan Page, Carl Eller, Jim Marshall, and Gary Larsen

I don’t think he had a choice, as that was the only category left since they had all avoided it like the plague. I had the 1st 3, but couldn’t recall Larsen.

I don’t think he had a choice, as that was the only category left since they had all avoided it like the plague. I had the 1st 3, but couldn’t recall Larsen.

Same here Larsen is the one most easily forgotten

If anyone misses more than one question they are kicked off the board, right Streak? :rolleyes:

The first answer is confusing enough. "Do or don't name this play"? The contestants try to figure that out when Alex is reading the rest of the question. Also, there are two "other backs" out there. That question wasn't very well written. The Tom Landry question was obvious but nobody outside of Minnesota knows or cares about any "purple people eaters".

The first answer is confusing enough. "Do or don't name this play"? The contestants try to figure that out when Alex is reading the rest of the question. Also, there are two "other backs" out there. That question wasn't very well written. The Tom Landry question was obvious but nobody outside of Minnesota knows or cares about any "purple people eaters".

I agree on your comments about the first question. I assumed all old farts :rolleyes:like me knew about Purple People Eaters

Last edited:
Reactions: Irish_Cheers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT